Accosted By Ladyboy On Suk

bartender100

Up in Bangkok for a couple of nights,strolling home to soi 19 about 3amish,and a ladyboy made a grab for my pocket,even though I had warned it as it got closer to stay away,I think a normal tourist would have got robbed,just what are the police doing about these menaces to society??

Up in Bangkok for a couple of nights,strolling home to soi 19 about 3amish,and a ladyboy made a grab for my pocket,even though I had warned it as it got closer to stay away,I think a normal tourist would have got robbed,just what are the police doing about these menaces to society??

last time i walked there didnt see too many , the police have been clearing them out but they sneak back, i had 2 of them try to rob me , i had to box my way out and leg it to escape .

ring up the tourist police number and report it i would advise ..

Up in Bangkok for a couple of nights,strolling home to soi 19 about 3amish,and a ladyboy made a grab for my pocket

Did you ever try to walk in the "seedy" areas of most of the big cities in this world at about 3 amish?

I guess not or you would consider yourself lucky,... :o

"IT"as ignorant 'bartender' describes this human being has more right on the streets of Bkk than any of us farang! Ever wonder what makes a lot of these Ladyboys bad? The attitude shown towards them by the likes of Mr Bartender surely takes its toll in my opinion.

"IT"as  ignorant 'bartender' describes this human being has more right on the streets of Bkk than any of us farang!

what are you retarded clicker? a ladyboy being thai doesn't have a right to rob someone walking down the street !

No I'm not retarded thank you very much!

I agree, the ladyboy has NO right to rob, just as the farang has NO right to slag HER off, which, by his own admission Khun Bartender did. I'm sure if I were the ladyboy standing on the street & some farang walks toward me hurling abuse I'd feel like retaliating & theres no better way than hurting someone than through their pocket.

It is the shit these ladyboys have to take from ignorant macho farang on a daily basis that turn the minority bad. Sorry to say, but, the majority of those robbed only reap what they sow.

It is the shit these ladyboys have to take from ignorant macho farang on a daily basis that turn the minority bad. Sorry to say, but, the majority of those robbed only reap what they sow.
Bartender merely gave a warning:
I had warned it as it got closer to stay away

I do the same, as I don't like getting obscene propositions unless I invite them. Nor do I like being grabed and handled in the dark with the intention of stealing form me or making uninvited sexual advances. I firmly keep such people verbally and physically at arms length and further if I can. Sorry, but no apologies from me here. I am not an 'ignorant macho farang', btw.

If you want to discuss ladyboys being discriminated against, I suggest you open a new thread, I might make favorable comments there.

No I'm not retarded thank you very much!

I agree, the ladyboy has NO right to rob, just as the farang has NO right to slag HER off, which, by his own admission Khun Bartender did. I'm sure if I were the ladyboy standing on the street & some farang walks toward me hurling abuse I'd feel like retaliating & theres no better way than hurting someone than through their pocket.

Might Clicker be indicating a bit of a sexual preference here ?

"IT"as ignorant 'bartender' describes this human being has more right on the streets of Bkk than any of us farang! Ever wonder what makes a lot of these Ladyboys bad? The attitude shown towards them by the likes of Mr Bartender surely takes its toll in my opinion.

I reserve the right call somebody who tries to rob me whatever I want.I also know some very good ladyboys who work as bartendees etc around soi cowboy,and earn an honest living.

As for Suk being a seedy area,I have been here for almost 18 years on and off,and seen hotels like the Sheraton being built in this "seedy aera"and the only time I have ever felt threatened,was by these things that jump out of the shadows at you who have no respect for persons or property.

I've been robbed by bargirls for being too trusting (read 'stupid') but never by a "thingy", maybe my telescopic nightstick has something to do with that fact.

British cops swear by them, erm, nightsticks, that is! :D

Cheap here, get one, they fit in your pocket quite easily, one flick of the wrist, and you have a persuader, 26" long....... :D

The cops here, fkn useless! Don't even waste yer time reporting 'minor' offenses.

BKK cops couldn't find their arse if it was on fire and they had torches on their fingertips.

Remember the pollie's son who shot & killed a cop, point blank, with police witnesses, in a nightclub? :o

• 3 months later...

No worries Bartender - LadyBoy, Taxi Driver...be aware ( no paranoid ) but aware of your surroundings and how much of the booze you partake in as the locals are keen on observing this. Even when I only had 1 beer with a mate - and was WITH someone who does not drink, things ( bleep ) happens...

No worries Bartender - LadyBoy, Taxi Driver...be aware ( no paranoid ) but aware of your surroundings and how much of the booze you partake in as the locals are keen on observing this. Even when I only had 1 beer with a mate - and was WITH someone who does not drink, things ( bleep ) happens...

WOW we have a brand new historian here. Delving deep into long forgotten files for reasons I cannot quite see.

• 1 month later...

The hugger-mugger katoeys are especially dangerous when they hang out on the pedestrian crossing bridges. I was nearly knocked down the stairs by a tall one on the bridge over Sukhumvit just past Soi 23, tho this was a couple of years ago. Think I saw the same individual prowling the even side of Sukh. more recently.