First Member

Jimbo

A bit of history:

This forum opened 2002-11-19. I guess the first actual post (after initial testing) was made by member Luma:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34

After we changed software from Ikonboard to Invison Power Board some of the very first member number and post numbers was somehow screwed up. The very first member was "Administrator", they guy who installed the first board. The second member was me, the third member was dr_pat_pong.

Fester is still around as Admin, but mainly does the main website at www.thaivisa.com. He helps me out with the forum on holidays and so on. But he doesn't post so much, just hides around as a submarine!

Fester is still around as Admin, but mainly does the main website at www.thaivisa.com. He helps me out with the forum on holidays and so on. But he doesn't post so much, just hides around as a submarine!

Fester is a graduate of the George School of Chang Imbibing, and is currently doing post doctoral studies in beer swallowing. A side effect is a blurry keyboard, and an addled brain. :o

Fester is a graduate of the George School of Chang Imbibing, and is currently doing post doctoral studies in beer swallowing. A side effect is a blurry keyboard, and an addled brain. :o

do you reckon he could give us quiet adelaide guys some tips Doc?

do you reckon he could give us quiet adelaide guys some tips Doc?

Fester had the swallow surgically removed, so it is a case of simply pouring it down. That'd wow 'em in one of the Bay pubs Bronco. George would like a break from Fester, so he might shout him a p*ssup in the Antipodes. Might win a dollar running Fes against the locals in an imbibing competition.

Fester had the swallow surgically removed, so it is a case of simply pouring it down. That'd wow 'em in one of the Bay pubs Bronco. George would like a break from Fester, so he might shout him a p*ssup in the Antipodes. Might win a dollar running Fes against the locals in an imbibing competition.

Dr Pong!

You are possible the only one here who can afford drinking expensive red wine 24/7 :o