Outcome Of Extending Non O

Hey guys just some info. Im on a 3 Months Non O Visa from Lao.For visiting my baby. went to chiang mai immigration today managed to get a extention for 60 days. paper work i took baby birth cert in thai, census of registration book, passport photos, and photo copy of current visa, cost for extension 1900 baht. Thanks to lopburi with your spot on info for me the census registration book is a must, didnt have it before you issued me the info got it sent from issan all sorted cheers mate we should name you the the Dala Visa Man. Marshall" A HASSLE FREE DAY AT CHIANG MAI IMMIGRATION.

Hey guys just some info. Im on a 3 Months Non O Visa from Lao.For visiting my baby. went to chiang mai immigration today managed to get a extention for 60 days. paper work i took baby birth cert in thai, census of registration book, passport photos, and photo copy of current visa, cost for extension 1900 baht. Thanks to lopburi with your spot on info for me the census registration book is a must, didnt have it before you issued me the info got it sent from issan all sorted cheers mate we should name you the the Dala Visa Man. Marshall" A HASSLE FREE DAY AT CHIANG MAI IMMIGRATION.

Hi Marshall,

I'm not sure I'm understanding your post, is it a statement where you're basically confirming that is possible get a 60 days extension with the document's list provided by lopburi?