*angelina Jolie's Tattoos*

freshlysqeezed

Hello i'm an American girl that just heard about Angelinas thai tiger tattoo she got done in celebration to adobting her son son maddox , im so inlove with her tattoos so if anyone could email me or pm me on the meaning of the thai tiger she got done i would appreciate it......also she got a prayer on her left side of her back shoulder and would also like to know if anyone has any idea what it says?........or if any one knows a website for these symbols and meanings......

thanks,Danielle

heres a few pics:

http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo/celeb-jolie.htm

Edited by freshlysqeezed

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the meaning of the thai tiger she got done i would appreciate it......also she got a prayer on her left side of her back shoulder and would also like to know if anyone has any idea what it says?........

it means ..." hey im jolie .. im a biach"

Jenifer Aniston :o

First she looked hot, now she looks like a tramp.

nah she's so beautiful it doesnt really matter whats on her body ........not alot of people can pull that off....... she is so beautiful and such a free bird ....... alot of people wish they could be like that but are afraid of what people might think but she doesnt care thats a turn on!!! lol

but anyway... does any one know what her pray says(seriously) and what the tiger represents?

thanks

well the alphabets on tatt..its not TH (maybe Bali or Sanskrit)

Tiger sign = Seau Phean เสือเผ่น = some people believe that it makes them immotal (and no wound when get a shot from gun or knife)

tiger38.jpg

Bambi :o

Edited by BambinA

According to what I read about it, the prayer tattoo is a Buddhist chant and its written in Cambodian which is the language the monks use when they chant. I do not know what it means.

As for the tiger, I don't think it has special significance. She just wanted a tiger because she thought it looked cool.

To be sure, I'll ask her tonight when she's cooking my dinner. :o

According to what I read about it, the prayer tattoo is a Buddhist chant and its written in Cambodian which is the language the monks use when they chant.  I do not know what it means.

As for the tiger, I don't think it has special significance.  She just wanted a tiger because she thought it looked cool.

To be sure, I'll ask her tonight when she's cooking my dinner.  :D

The monks chant in Pali/bali, a latin based language.

The Tiger, could be that the child was born in the year of the Tiger, either that or Angelina likes big pussys. :o

According to what I read about it, the prayer tattoo is a Buddhist chant and its written in Cambodian which is the language the monks use when they chant.  I do not know what it means.

As for the tiger, I don't think it has special significance.  She just wanted a tiger because she thought it looked cool.

The Tiger, could be that the child was born in the year of the Tiger, either that or Angelina likes big pussys. :o

It's true the monks chant in Pali, but the tats on Angelina are in Khmer script just like TRIPxCORE says.

Pali is not Latin-based. It is an Indo-European language, so it is distantly related to Latin (and most modern European languages, as well as Farsi (Persian) and many languages spoken in present-day India. It is not related to Thai, but because of religious influences, there are many Pali loanwords in the Thai language.

Angelina is soo beutiful

but I just can't stand tattoos.  I thind it dastroys her beauty.

Seconded... :D

What a desecration. :D

and (If you were single of course) you would say no JD.. :o

Well... I suppose I could keep my eyes shut... :D

The Tiger, could be that the child was born in the year of the Tiger, either that or Angelina likes big pussys. :D

It's true the monks chant in Pali, but the tats on Angelina are in Khmer script just like TRIPxCORE says.

Pali is not Latin-based. It is an Indo-European language, so it is distantly related to Latin (and most modern European languages, as well as Farsi (Persian) and many languages spoken in present-day India. It is not related to Thai, but because of religious influences, there are many Pali loanwords in the Thai language.

Well Meadish...I knew there was latin in there somewhere..... :o

The Tiger, could be that the child was born in the year of the Tiger, either that or Angelina likes big pussys. :D

Well Meadish...I knew there was latin in there somewhere..... :o

Angeliana ... very sexy. uNH! Very sexy!

Reminds me of how we brand our horses.

The lip tatoo now stands as the general rule of thumb.

Tatoos on women make them look like they have been traded before.

:o

Yeah there TC, I dig that I mean I really can dig what you're saying dude. Tattooing is a form of branding for sure. Prisons use them to brand criminals for easy IDing. Brothels use them as well. Hard core biker and greaser males get them to be cool and tough. sailors have always gotten them. Now let's talk about regular women....hmmmmm, I'm puzzled here. Why on earth would an attractive woman want to put a hideous tattoo on her body? I'm bewildered by the whole thing my man

forgive my spelling...

Nou Kanpai is regarded as 1 of the best tattoo artists in los...

he did ms jolie's 1st tattoo

apparently he learned the art in the wat and now will only tattoo garlands etc, his understudy will perform other tattoo's i.e tigers, dragons etc and is rated very highly by "nou khanpai"

based in bkk...

Nou khanpai is well respected and well known, other thai's have been known to claim they are nou khanpai for business etc

when nou khanpai tattooed ms jolie, she needed the tattoo finished and had to return....she missed her appointment and thought that she could just turn up and be seen(because of who she is)

it took her 4-5 trips to have the tattoo finished as nou khanpai refused to make any exceptions for her fame i.e he was tattooing regular thai folks when she returned and in nou khanpai's eyes they were just as important as ms jolie :o