Put The Record Straight

somtaran

where the hel_l do the news channels get their information from??? It seems that every story has different versions on different channels :D

According to Howard on Pattaya City News:

"Two foreign Tourist Police Volunteers, one of which was myself, were sent to the scene and began a line of communication with Mr. Gill in an attempt to stop him harming himself so he could be detained and sent for treatment. During the conversation between Mr. Gill and myself, he revealed to me that he had been in a relationship with Khun Chawee for two years and had brought the Beer Bar and a condominium for her."

All down to the credibility of the various sources, I suppose... :o

The guy did not buy her a bar, he was renting it for 14k per month.

I assume he paid key money, most people consider that buying a bar even though they are only infact leasing it.

Still it seems to have upset him enough to commit murder and then try to kill himself.

Guest endure
where the hel_l do the news channels get their information from??? It seems that every story has different versions on different channels :o

For the lowdown on news gathering in Thailand you ought to read that old staple - "Mai pen rai means never mind" by Carol Hollinger. It describes the process by which the facts are disseminated around the world.