Any News On This

somtaran

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from a friend who said a girl I knew was murdered in Pattaya last night by her farang boyfriend who then tried to kill himself.?

Haven't heard/seen anything about it (yet). If it is true, you'll probably hear about it here (in the Pattaya forum) just as quick as anywhere else.

Oddly enough, the Pattaya City News site appears to be down as well. Been trying to access it for awhile with no luck.

Nothing on Pattaya Today or the Pattaya Today sites either.

There is no excuse for what he did...but from his point of view I dare say he was devastated if what we read is correct after buying her the bar etc and thinking she was his true love and then finding out that she was stringing him along and seeing someone else.

I guess he felt that his life was over anyway and he snapped........very sad.

...and Naka no matter how old you are you can be taken for a ride.......

Another nutter.

He 64 ... she 26 :o:D:D and the tosser thinks she loves him. :D

Report here

Security check ! ... these old tossers need a sanity check before boarding. :D

There's no fool like an old fool.

Naka.

Glad to see the site is working again.

Sad story, and yes, it begs the question "What was he thinking ?". He leaves his 26 year old girlfriend here alone for 9 months of the year, and is surprised to find her cheating on him ?

He was 64. What was he doing in the UK for those 9 months of the year ? Still working ? Or living with the wife and kids ? Or sitting in a tiny little flat all alone for those 9 months, letting the pension build up in the bank, all the while dreaming of his faithful darling waiting for him in Thailand ?

What ever the case, her life is gone, and his is pretty much over as well. The only one coming out of this smelling like roses will be her Thai boyfriend/husband or who ever the "other" guy was. (someone just scored a condo and bar for free).

Not the first such story, most likely won't be the last either.

It is difficult not to feel some empathy for the poor sod, despite his obvious foolishness.

It is clear that MGIDS (My Girl Is Different Syndrome) is not dead, but unfortunately the girl is. :D

Bad luck for him that his suicide attempt was unsuccessful... :o

It is difficult not to feel some empathy for the poor sod, despite his obvious foolishness.

It is clear that MGIDS (My Girl Is Different Syndrome) is not dead, but unfortunately the girl is. :D

Maybe a MGIDS guidance pamphlet should be given to every farang over 50, who is travelling alone, when he boards the plane for Thailand. :D

Very sad for all concerned. The balance oif his mind was obviously very disturbed, but I doubt the Thai courts will take that into consideration when sentencing him

RIP to the lady - she didn't deserve that.

There is no excuse for what he did...but from his point of view I dare say he was devastated if what we read is correct after buying her the bar etc and thinking she was his true love and then finding out that she was stringing him along and seeing someone else.

Pattaya Fox.

Sorry Fox, but anyone who is 64 years old and thinks that a 26 year old girl

loves him, is seriously delusional. It simply does not happen. :D

And by the way ... buying her a bar and condo simply makes him

a dumb old tosser.

This sort should be introduced to the delights of soi 6, where there is no delusion, no pretense,

fixed prices and no need to buy a condo. :o:D:D

Naka.

Edited by naka

Pattaya Fox.

loves him, is seriously delusional. It simply does not happen. :D

And by the way ... buying her a bar and condo simply makes him

a dumb old tosser.

Naka.

Wait until your are single and 64 and see if you still feel the same. :o

Pattaya Fox.

loves him, is seriously delusional. It simply does not happen. :o

Naka.

naka......... a silly claim to make.....but my point was that if the lady is going to take you for a ride then it doesn`t matter how old you are she will do it if she can.

Many a young man has been left distraught by the goings on of the lady who he thought was his true and only love and there are many happily married couples in Thailand who have an age gap as large as the one in this case. :D

Maybe a MGIDS guidance pamphlet should be given to every farang over 50, who is travelling alone, when he boards the plane for Thailand. :o

But sadly, they still wouldn't believe the pamphlet or any one who told them, they remain convinced that - yes - MGID :D

Wait until your are single and 64 and see if you still feel the same.

If I ever reach 64, I will not be running after 26 year old's looking like a silly old fool. :o

Naka.

Edited by naka

Some harsh assumptions here naka et al. Age is irrelevant, in fact I would bet the younger are duped more often. Who are we to be judgemental.

I believe age is very relevant here. A young woman who hangs out with a

man old enough to be her grandfather is only in the relationship for one

reason ... money.

Hardly surprising she would seek other 'company' when sugar daddy is not about.

Naka.

Some harsh assumptions here naka et al. Age is irrelevant, in fact I would bet the younger are duped more often. Who are we to be judgemental.

reason ... money.

Naka.

..Yaaaaaawwwwnnn :o

reason ... money.

Naka.

Im with Naka on this one ! All you 50+ plus guys with Thai birds less than half your age, your gal does not love you, and please dont try to convince us otherwise !! :o

Maybe a MGIDS guidance pamphlet should be given to every farang over 50, who is travelling alone, when he boards the plane for Thailand. :D

Very sad for all concerned. The balance oif his mind was obviously very disturbed, but I doubt the Thai courts will take that into consideration when sentencing him

RIP to the lady - she didn't deserve that.

They deserved eachother, buying a bar and condo for a 26 years little thai whore is crazy. Taking advantage of a 64 year old man, that is offering you something that maybe you couldn't even dream about (being a barlady and owning a condo and bar in Pattaya at 26 years old is quite an achievement) and then cheating the man with no shame (I know elephants who can hide better) is ruthless, it's just like robbing an old lady. I'm not saying he did ok, but neither did she.

She did not deserve to die and old gits who believe young Thai girls are really in love with them are generally loosing all sense of reality.

However, I would also say that this sting operation happens a lot in general and the girl was a thief and a con artist and very possibly worse and no doubt has been enjoying his generosity and cheating on him repeatedly. She DID deserve something bad to happen to her, but not as bad as death. I say this because I am sick and tired of seeing these cheating two-timing bitches play at simple robbery or worse, without any feeling for the poor old dupes, who has his heart broken and his money stolen with cunning, deceipt and heartless disregard for any generosity and kindness he has shown (however foolish and generous he may have been).

Edited by twix38

What the guy did was wrong of course,but understandable in a way.He was conned and she knew she was conning him.You,you and you have been here a long time and know the score.It is more than possible that he was blinded by love/a chance for an exciting new life which now lies in tatters.

He broke the Law and should be punished,but will a long prison term really change a thing on this occasion?He is not the first and by God will not be the last.

Is it just me or are farangs getting out of hand in Thailand. I mean really check this guy out this guy ibsears, who posted this on the main topic forum:

" Therefore, I don't think he deserves to rot in a Thai prison. It wasn't premeditated and should be considered a crime of passion. A punishment should be applied with a jail term but nothing to long."

Crime of Passion? Ok I could see that if he just stabed her once saw the knife in her chest, felt her tender flesh give way under the blade and suddenly snaped out of it like "OMG what have I done". But no this filthy, old, pasty, deviant, scum bag POS, Stabbed her 3 times once in the arm, no doubt as she struggled to protect her self, then twice in the chest assureing her demise. Throw his A$$ under the Jail. Obviously had no sence to begin with investing money with some bar girl to open a bar...

Like Grandad used to say "Ain't no fool like a Old fool"

CaptainM0ney Sh0t,

Well, seeing your whole life disappear with your money and joint business when you have just arrived to meet you girlfriend, may cause you to loose control. Repeated stabbings in the heat of the moment are understandable. It does not have to be just one.

Frankly, whilst I can never condown or justify murder, I can see the reason that his life fell apart and he reacted wildly, emotionally and also unforgivably.

What do you think was a fitting reaction? Oh well never mind. I was in love with you, I trusted you and although I can see I was a complete fool, I also spent most of my life savings on you whilst you told bare faced lies to me and never even blinked. Never mind.

I am even wondering that if she was a steriotypical lying, cheating whore then maybe for the greater good she just might be in the right place. Of course she could have been a nice sweet girl!

Edited by twix38

Is it just me or are farangs getting out of hand in Thailand. I mean really check this guy out this guy ibsears, who posted this on the main topic forum:

" Therefore, I don't think he deserves to rot in a Thai prison. It wasn't premeditated and should be considered a crime of passion. A punishment should be applied with a jail term but nothing to long."

Crime of Passion? Ok I could see that if he just stabed her once saw the knife in her chest, felt her tender flesh give way under the blade and suddenly snaped out of it like "OMG what have I done". But no this filthy, old, pasty, deviant, scum bag POS, Stabbed her 3 times once in the arm, no doubt as she struggled to protect her self, then twice in the chest assureing her demise. Throw his A$$ under the Jail. Obviously had no sence to begin with investing money with some bar girl to open a bar...

Like Grandad used to say "Ain't no fool like a Old fool"

So cheating people out of their hard earned money is O.K.is it? Is there nothing in your life you are ashamed of and will take to your grave? I think most of us have.

Bad luck for him that his suicide attempt was unsuccessful... whistling.gif

Agreed, but he'll get lots of time to do it in jail.

I think she deserves what she got - a lesson to all those con artists down in Pattaya. :o

These silly old fools give all of us a bad reputaion for being the same.

I sympathize with the old guy. He could have paid 10,000 baht and got away with it.

CaptainM0ney Sh0t,

Well, seeing your whole life disappear with your money and joint business when you have just arrived to meet you girlfriend, may cause you to loose control. Repeated stabbings in the heat of the moment are understandable. It does not have to be just one.

Frankly, whilst I can never condown or justify murder, I can see the reason that his life fell apart and he reacted wildly, emotionally and also unforgivably.

What do you think was a fitting reaction? Oh well never mind. I was in love with you, I trusted you and although I can see I was a complete fool, I also spent most of my life savings on you whilst you told bare faced lies to me and never even blinked. Never mind.

I am even wondering that if she was a steriotypical lying, cheating whore then maybe for the greater good she just might be in the right place. Of course she could have been a nice sweet girl!

Now, that's the spirit!!! :o

reason ... money.

Naka.

Im with Naka on this one ! All you 50+ plus guys with Thai birds less than half your age, your gal does not love you, and please dont try to convince us otherwise !! :o

So Taxin what you are saying is that at 50 years of age that`s it...over...sex life finished...thrown on the scrap heap.....can`t provide or perform like a younger man....... You are joking surely....or you don`t have a clue. Probably the latter.

For your information many Thai ladies prefer to make their lives with older men for a number of reasons.....not the least being security, stability and experience.... unfortunately it seems in this case if what we read is true this lady took him for a ride.

So stop telling all the gentlemen on here that because they have a partner much younger that they are not loved......or is it that you are unable to pull a decent lady.....or is it that you bat from the other side??

Edited by Pattaya_Fox

I'm right with you twix38. I've lived in Thailand many years now and have seen it all (as many of us on this forum have). Sometimes the duped guy deserves all that he gets in my opinion, because so many treat their spouses (GF or wife) with total disrespect and yet expect an angel waiting at home for them. But others are simply naieve and big hearted and well meaning and yet are treated with total disrespect by their girl. It is really sad to see that happen.

Having a meaningful relationship with a Thai woman requires respect on both sides. It also requires a great deal of tolerance and empathy, but alas few couples have that. And while huge age gaps can and do work on occasion, the bigger the gap, the more respect, tolerance and empathy is required - and sometimes impossible to achieve.