Just Moved Into Condo On Suk Soi 53 Next To Thong Lor

Slated

near or on Thong Lor,

'Witches Tavern' - WAY Overpriced!!!

'Local Pub' - Always Empty (other than this large Thai lady who seems quite keen on me... uck)

'Collosium' - The Variety show gets old as I don't speak Thai yet.... it's also a bit big....

'Woodstock' - so far it's the best I've found...

I'm a 5min walk from the woodstock on 53

Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated!

near or on Thong Lor,

'Witches Tavern' - WAY Overpriced!!!

'Local Pub' - Always Empty (other than this large Thai lady who seems quite keen on me... uck)

'Collosium' - The Variety show gets old as I don't speak Thai yet.... it's also a bit big....

'Woodstock' - so far it's the best I've found...

I'm a 5min walk from the woodstock on 53

Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated!

Log Cabin , on Thonglor.

Robin Hood , Bulls Head and Dubliner are not exactly a long way away.

Cheers

Where on Thong Lor is Log Cabin, as I haven't noticed it yet

Robin Hood and Bulls Head are at Phrom BTS Sta. right?

Log Cabin is next to Thonglor Benz , further down Thonlor towards Petchaburi on th opposite side to you. You can't miss it its the largest log cabin in the world I believe.

Bulls Head , Robin Hood yes. Suk. 33/1.

Dubliner is also Phrompong station.

Cheers

tonight I'll have to check out the Log Cabin

Anything has to be cheeper than the Witch's Tavern, and though the Woodstock is a great place, it's often packed with just guys (being a single 25/m, I still like to look, just not touch....).

:o

Your right about the prices at Witches Tavern, far too steep. The Dubliner has some pretty good deals every day if cheap beer/Guinness is what your after. Robin Hood does as well although the foods not too good. The Bulls Head has this Toss the Boss thing on a Sunday, but its only for a couple of hours, but seems to be slipping in popularity.

Whats woodstock like?

British style pub, run by a canadian (go figure)

good atmosphere and the second floor has pool tables and one of the most high-tech jukeboxes I've ever seen.

The food is very good, though pricey. All in all it is a good place to go have a happy hour pint and some good food.

Whats woodstock like?

I live around the area........... where is Woodstock at? (Just curious......)

Places I know around/near Tholonglo

1 The Coliseum (I live right next to it. It's a good watering hole, but it's a Thai entertainment spot............. Still, the drinks are cheap, and it's a good place to go if you are with friends. You know, most of us chat and bullshit with our friends when we're drinking with them. We seldom watch entertainment anyway.)

2 The Witches Tavern (It's ladies night on Wednesdays from 3-8 (???) I find their drinks kinda pricy, but they serve great bar food!)

3 The Londoners Pub (I think, it's located somewhere Across Emporium. This place is a great place for drinking beer and cocktails. Their band plays old reggae music, old etc music, etc..... but the drinks are cheap, and it's a place where you can sit and get pissed............. or if you're bold enough, take a girl with you and kiss in a corner. It's fun!)

4 Robinhood (Near Emporium, or near Phrom Phong BTS. The drinks are OK, but a bit pricey, plus there's not much to see there. Most of their patrons are in their late 30's to late 50's. This is just an observation and there's really no need to hang me for this!)

5 The bulls head (rightside from The Londoner's exit, enter a soi, then spot the pub. It's OK, but the food ain't that great, and the place is boring.......... )

6 The Titanium (You can find the cool and hip vodka-specializing club at Sukhumvit 22. The

band together with the great DJ tunes sexy 70's to naughty 90's. The club specializes in vodka, and they have a completely chilled room [ -10] where you are served with your choice of vodka. I recommend chili flavored vodka for a change!)

7 Big John's (???) (This place can be found around Thonglor area........ They make great pies and serve great hamburgers! They serve lagers of beer and cocktails as well!)

Edited by GracelessFawn

• 5 weeks later...

in thonglor towards the other end theres liberty square, quite a number of mid size bars where youngish thais hang out. the popular one these days seem to be Ashley's rumour. also on ekamai there is Zantika ..a huggggggggggge disco. on same soi 63 there is the really popular place with thais these days..its called Nang Len

on soi 55, at duchess plaza theres the escodu. again thai crowd.

theres also 2-3 small bars on the street that connects soi 55 to soi 63. yet again thai crowd. depending what u are after :o

personally for me when i take farang friends out they do enjoy to see a bit of the thai hangouts, only trouble is with a lot of them they play extremely loud music (even when its not a disco/dancing type bar)

enjoy