Forum maintenance tonight from approx. 11pm - 1.30am ×

Zoe Complex.

EL159

13 hours ago, CMKiwi said:

The same applies to those shirtless yobs who walk down the street with a large Chang in one hand. In fact I have seen a few 'women' doing this too (Alas they were not topless).

If the 'women' are hanging out with the 'shirtless yobs' crowd it was probably better that they were not topless.  One suspects they would not be a pretty  site!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/9/2018 at 10:56 AM, sanemax said:

That bar has been extended , its now double the size .

Why dont you like the young felangs in there .

They tend to get up and dance and enjoy themselves , rather than sitting at the back and watching everyone else enjoying themselves 

The young farangs are great. Lots of energy and provide business for the bar. I personally go there to mellow out and enjoy the music. Not sure why you are critical of that. I guess I don't measure up to what you think I should be like. Oh well, we all have disappointments in life.

Different strokes for different blokes.

At a maximum, the bouncers should discard the outside drink and make the customer buy one from Zoe in order to stay. No need to punch, kick, or smash bottles. That's just criminal thuggery posing as security.

1 hour ago, Puwa said:

At a maximum, the bouncers should discard the outside drink and make the customer buy one from Zoe in order to stay. No need to punch, kick, or smash bottles. That's just criminal thuggery posing as security.

What makes you think that's not exactly what they're doing?

On 6/3/2018 at 4:23 PM, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

How can it be that Land inside the walls of the old city sells at valuations more than Manhattan but nothing can be built there?

You can build lots of things.  Just not skyscrapers.   Which is an excellent policy.

7 hours ago, Puwa said:

That is what they try to do .

Some people refuse to leave, giving it the "I bought the drinks here" .

Although it can be confusing , because there are numerous bars surrounding a seated garden and each bar has their own tables and its not clear as to what tables belong to which bar .

But , yes, sometimes the Zoe security were to quick to resort to violence , but on the other hand , there are also some drunks who quickly become abusive

Archived