14 year old Phang Nga girl raped by 40 local men

webfact

14 year old Phang Nga girl raped by 40 local men

By Tim Newton

IMG_0729.jpg

On September 3, the mother of a 14 year-old girl from Takuatung, Phang Nga, reported to Kokloy Police that her daughter had been raped by 40 men from the same village – repeatedly from May to October last year. There are 3 men charged over the case so far.

“We still can’t reveal the number of the criminals in this case as it is under investigation,” Pol Lt Col Kittipoom Tinthalang told Phuket Gazette.

The mother and daughter were brought to the police thanks to the help of Chanon Abdullah from the Muslim for Peace Foundation, Phuket branch.

Full story: https://www.phuketgazette.net/news/14-year-old-phang-nga-girl-raped-40-local-men

pgazette_logo-20170817.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-09-04

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, a villager from the same village, Somsak Laolang is calling for police to bring the girl to point out who exactly are the 40 men as outside people may get scared and stop going to visit the beach at the village.

The news about the rape is threatening the reputation of the village and making the peaceful local community looks like a village full of mafia.

A truly sickening story - and some people seem to be more concerned about the reputation of the village.

47 minutes ago, colinneil said:

This is 1 of the most disgusting/appalling crimes ever committed by men, sorry scum, they do not deserve to live.

They deserve a very slow painful death, filthy scum.

I'm 100% with you Colin. It takes a lot to get a reaction from me these days but this sickening story almost brought me to tears. 

Theres no words I can find to describe how I feel about this. 

I'm actually sorry I read about this...

Edited by MadMuhammad

Meanwhile, a villager from the same village, Somsak Laolang is calling for police to bring the girl to point out who exactly are the 40 men as outside people may get scared and stop going to visit the beach at the village.

The news about the rape is threatening the reputation of the village and making the peaceful local community looks like a village full of mafia.

That is because your village has earned the reputation of being a den of predation and subhuman refuse. Everyone should know.

How is it even possible for this to go on for so long , and no one know about it . Get 1000 police and army and sort this mess out . Shocking story . Poor girl . Is it even possible for her to recover from this . This poor girl will be needed up for life . I don't think there is any help for her . Nothing will happen to the scum who did this . No doubt to me some will be VIPs . And the poor girl , has to live around then for the next 10 years . No justice in this country . I wish I could do something personally to help her . But sadly we can't . Soo sad [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

8 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

To BangkokReady and hansnl....<deleted> has this to do with women....and who cares what happens elsewhere, as bad as it gets?

This is about rape and abuse of minors in Thai villages.....

You 2 are almost condoning this event with your sick and thoughtless comments!

Well said sir. 

2 hours ago, Blinky62 said:

How is it even possible for this to go on for so long , and no one know about it . Get 1000 police and army and sort this mess out . Shocking story . Poor girl . Is it even possible for her to recover from this . This poor girl will be needed up for life . I don't think there is any help for her . Nothing will happen to the scum who did this . No doubt to me some will be VIPs . And the poor girl , has to live around then for the next 10 years . No justice in this country . I wish I could do something personally to help her . But sadly we can't . Soo sad emoji24.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

The army are busy politicking. The south will have to wait for a return to democracy...........

4 hours ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

A Religion of Peace and a transparent system of justice.

Not sure what your are talking about but In Islam, capital punishmemt is reserved for the most extreme crimes which harm individual victims or destabilize society. Rape falls into both of these categories.

A what bothers me is not there are 40 or 50 or 60 low lives but not one man would intervene and get the girl out of that situation....

There are  bad people everwhere but in this village there is not even one decent human being (man) that would come to protect the girl...

yes, it makes this Thai village look very very in humane. That is what surprises me...

2 minutes ago, csabo said:

. Rape falls into both of these categories.

please tell me the requirements the female has to adhere to for rape to be proven under sharia law A Religion of Peace and a transparent system of justice.

3 hours ago, hansnl said:

May I remind you to something like the rapes of many girls by many men....in Britain, held back by politicians and police, a thing like a girl used by many men as a prostitute in Holland, the sexual assault on many women in Köln and other towns, and so on.

Not only in Thailand......

Just what I was thinking, the case of the Rotherham and Rochdale scum was probably worse because it was deliberately covered up by the authorities ...disgusting

Truly a sick sad story. Doesn't say much for the village people as I'm sure someone must have known about it. Can't ever think of the girl recovering from this. Bad enough to hear of pedophiles etc but raped by 40 men in the same village??!! I was going to suggest 'relocation' but I don't even know if the authorities here would consider it.

11 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

Truly a sick sad story. Doesn't say much for the village people as I'm sure someone must have known about it. Can't ever think of the girl recovering from this. Bad enough to hear of pedophiles etc but raped by 40 men in the same village??!! I was going to suggest 'relocation' but I don't even know if the authorities here would consider it.

Perhaps to the YMCA?

5 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

A truly sickening story - and some people seem to be more concerned about the reputation of the village.

Sounds like 'yeah we are nice, peaceful, and to moral standards devoted people' so please don't judge us, just because we have some bizarre hobbies. 

11 minutes ago, Kevbo said:

Just what I was thinking, the case of the Rotherham and Rochdale scum was probably worse because it was deliberately covered up by the authorities ...disgusting

These gangs are still operating in the UK, and some say the number of gangs is growing.  Sarah Champion spoke out about it a couple of weeks ago and was sacked by the Labour Party. For speaking the truth.

How many more little girls need to suffer before we can start talking openly about this global problem?