14 year old Phang Nga girl raped by 40 local men

webfact

7 hours ago, SilverBeast said:

No indication that the girl was selling.

<Slow Clap>

Please Report Back.

Yes.

Well, I agree with you. A girl with 14/15 might have liked it or at least accepted . If there was money involved we don't know. As long we have no further evidence rape is just an accusation. Where the truth is? We don't know.

(Actually for this kind of statement I got already offending answers. How about you?)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Sex with a 14 year old is rape , She cannot give consent at that age

she can say YES or she can say NO, And tell her parents next morning, or the muslim guy or the police. No way to wait for 6 months. No way to wait for another 39 men.

16 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

Well, I agree with you. A girl with 14/15 might have liked it or at least accepted . If there was money involved we don't know. As long we have no further evidence rape is just an accusation. Where the truth is? We don't know.

(Actually for this kind of statement I got already offending answers. How about you?)

That is quite a worrying post .

It really doesnt matter if a 14 year old 'liked" it or "accepted " it

It also really doesnt matter if you paid them .

Sex with underage kids is illegal .

Its worrying that you think that its acceptable to have sex with children, as long as they either like it or you pay them 

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

That is quite a worrying post .

It really doesnt matter if a 14 year old 'liked" it or "accepted " it

It also really doesnt matter if you paid them .

Sex with underage kids is illegal .

Its worrying that you think that its acceptable to have sex with children, as long as they either like it or you pay them 

I suppose nobody asked for her ID?

On 9/4/2017 at 4:21 PM, Blinky62 said:

How is it even possible for this to go on for so long , and no one know about it . Get 1000 police and army and sort this mess out . Shocking story . Poor girl . Is it even possible for her to recover from this . This poor girl will be needed up for life . I don't think there is any help for her . Nothing will happen to the scum who did this . No doubt to me some will be VIPs . And the poor girl , has to live around then for the next 10 years . No justice in this country . I wish I could do something personally to help her . But sadly we can't . Soo sad emoji24.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

40 police with 40 bullets should solve this mess once and for all.

7 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

she can say YES or she can say NO, And tell her parents next morning, or the muslim guy or the police. No way to wait for 6 months. No way to wait for another 39 men.

Have you ever been a 14 year old girl? I'm not sure many would feel brave enough to say no to 40 men.

The cases in Rotherham highlight just how vulnerable girls (or boys) of that age are.

We don't know the details, could have been a grooming case.

Quite frankly I don't give a shit if the CHILD in question dropped her knickers and begged... it is up to him, as an adult to not rape. It is not up to a victim to not be raped. 

I don't believe in the death penalty but in cases like this I do wrestle with myself. 

Have you ever been a 14 year old girl? I'm not sure many would feel brave enough to say no to 40 men.

The cases in Rotherham highlight just how vulnerable girls (or boys) of that age are.

Quite frankly I don't give a shit if the CHILD in question dropped her knickers and begged... it is up to him, as an adult to not rape. It is not up to a victim to not be raped. 

I don't believe in the death penalty but in cases like this I do wrestle with myself. 

You have to wonder why people on this forum are trying to justify why a group of adult men can rape an underage girl using any excuse they can dream up to blame the child and not the paedophiles.
You can draw your own conclusion.
Very worrying indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

9 hours ago, calexapic said:

If you would have watched and listen to THAI TV this morning you would know that there are many question marks in this case. I advise you not listen only to one voice.

7 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

If you would have watched and listen to THAI TV this morning you would know that there are many question marks in this case. I advise you not listen only to one voice.

If those men never had any sexual contact with a 14 year old girl, then your comments are valid.

If they did have sexual contact with a 14 year old girl, there is absolutely no justification.

8 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

Tell us what the "question marks" were from Thai TV this morning

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

Tell us what the "question marks" were from Thai TV this morning

If some of accused men never had any sexual contact because they did not live in that village at that time e.g. Many more questions also. But apparently you go for "Balls off". Be careful that's not your own.

1 hour ago, sawadee1947 said:

If some of accused men never had any sexual contact because they did not live in that village at that time e.g. Many more questions also. But apparently you go for "Balls off". Be careful that's not your own.

It has already been said that some of the men didnt live in the village and came from neighbouring villages, nothing new here .

Well, looks like the proud upstanding  developed nation UK can slip in a "c" as in UCK.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/lawyer-attacks-council-leaders-that-let-pakistani-sex-gangs-rape-1400-vulnerable-girls-1638467

A lawyer representing victims of an unprecedented child sex abuse scandal in the north of England has called for a criminal investigation into the actions of council leaders who were in power at the time.

At least 1,400, predominately white, children were groomed, trafficked and raped by gangs of predominantly Pakistani and British Pakistani men in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013.

Thailand is a paragon of virtue compared to that sordid den with Glitter, Saville, Heath leading the pack.

12 hours ago, 12DrinkMore said:

Well, looks like the proud upstanding  developed nation UK can slip in a "c" as in UCK.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/lawyer-attacks-council-leaders-that-let-pakistani-sex-gangs-rape-1400-vulnerable-girls-1638467

Thailand is a paragon of virtue compared to that sordid den with Glitter, Saville, Heath leading the pack.

It's  not about the country it happened in... there are dirty deviant evil paedophiles all over the world. Sawadee1947 encouraged me to not only listen to one voice. If more people listened to the voice of the girls and the one adult who tried to help in Rotherham it would have been stopped.  

This child felt she didn't have a voice for whatever reason. 

I just can't understand the victim shaming and paedo excusing going on in this thread. 

The girls in Rotherham were taken to men as far as 50 miles away to be passed around for their pleasure so if some of the 40 men didn't live in the village... I don't understand the point being made.

Whichever way you cut it, that child is not to blame for any of it.

14 hours ago, 12DrinkMore said:

The grooming gangs in the UK are almost exclusively from one community / religion.  But we're not allowed to mention that...

9 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

The grooming gangs in the UK are almost exclusively from one community / religion.  But we're not allowed to mention that...

Do you mean the Pakistani community, the catholic priest paedophile rings or the 1970s80s celeb paedophile rings. It matters not what community you are from. It seems that dirty bastards find eachother. No surprise if you are of the ilk that preys on children you will find others in your own community that do the same.  

Off topic posts and replies have been removed, this topic is not about Rotherham or a Newcastle Sex Abuse ring.  This is about a rape in Southern Thailand.

A post commenting on moderation has been removed as well:

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

You will not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

On 2017-09-08 at 3:35 AM, CG1 Blue said:

That's correct.  Sshhhhhh  !    We are not allowed to mention that one community/religion...even if it's the truth.......  so much for freedom of speach and expression these days.   Google and Apple are also shutting people up.  Google even fired one person recently for writing a memo concerning his feelings about gender differences.

On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 6:12 PM, calexapic said:

Do you mean the Pakistani community, the catholic priest paedophile rings or the 1970s80s celeb paedophile rings. It matters not what community you are from. It seems that dirty bastards find eachother. No surprise if you are of the ilk that preys on children you will find others in your own community that do the same.  

The difference being that those gangs in Rotherham, Rochdale, Newcastle, Keighley, Peterborough, Oxford, Aylesbury and Bristol are openly grooming kids, because it is seen as acceptable in that culture. Those participating are not despised by their community in the same way that Rolf Harris and Jimmy Saville are / were.

On 9/6/2017 at 2:02 AM, sawadee1947 said:

Oh yeah.  All kinds of fun.

On 9/6/2017 at 2:06 AM, sanemax said:

Sex with a 14 year old is rape , She cannot give consent at that age

In some countries she can.  Like in Canada.  Up until 2008 girls as young as 14 could consent.  Current age of Consent in Thailand looks like its 15...Maybe 18.  

Ain't this fun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia

Afghanistan - Predominately Muslim - 10 for men/9 for women 
Bangladesh - Predominately Muslim - 14 years old.
China - Predominately Atheist - 14 years old.
Macau - Predominately Atheist- 14 years old.
East Timor - I'm not sure - 14 years old.

Iran is fun, Just get a temporary Marriage y'all...Predominately Muslim too...

"In Iran, sex outside marriage, regardless of age, is illegal.[36][37] The minimum age of marriage in Iran is 18 for men and 15 for women.[38][39] Ways around these regulations include temporary marriages (Nikah mut‘ah).[40] With the permission of a court girls may marry at a younger age; during 2010 as many as 42,000 children aged between 10 and 14 were married,[41] and 716 girls younger than 10 had wed.[42]"

Isreal is a little weird.  Getting Penetrated apparently is different consent then penetrating...

"According to the Israeli Penal Code of 1977 the age of consent in Israel is 16 regardless of gender or sexual orientation, for any form of sexual relations involving penetration (unless the person above 16 is the one being penetrated - in that case the age of consent is 14). In all cases that don't involve penetration, the age of consent is 14 (for both heterosexual and homosexual activities ). A special case arises when a person aged 14 or 15 had sexual relations with an older partner; in this case the older partner would be exempt of criminal liability if three conditions are met: the age difference between the partners was less than three years, the younger partner gave consent and the act was done out of "regular friendly relations" and without the abuse of power."

Also considered in Asia...I guess...

Japan - Mostly atheist - 13 years old. 

Myanmar - Mixed religion - 14 years old.

Philippines - Christian and Muslim - 12 years old.

Saudi Arabia - Muslim - No age limit on Marriage, so whenever that occurs.

South Korea - Non-Muslim predominately - 13 years old.

And yemen....

"

Any kind of sexual activity outside marriage is illegal in Yemen. Until recently, Yemeni law set the age of consent at 15. But tribal customs often trump the law. In practice, "Yemeni law allows girls of any age to wed, but it forbids sex with them until the indefinite time they’re 'suitable for sexual intercourse.'"[98] In 1999, the minimum marriage age of fifteen for women, rarely enforced, was abolished; the onset of puberty, interpreted by ulama to be at the age of nine, was set as a requirement for consummation of marriage.[99]

In April 2008, the case of Nujood Ali, a 10-year-old girl who successfully obtained a divorce, sparked headlines around the world, and prompted calls to raise the legal age for marriage to 18.[100] Later in 2008, the Supreme Council for Motherhood and Childhood proposed to define the minimum age for marriage at 18 years. The law was passed in April 2009, but dropped the following day following maneuvers by opposing parliamentarians. Negotiations to pass the legislation continue.[101] In September 2013, an 8-year-old girl died due to internal injuries caused by sexual intercourse with a 40-year-old man, after their arranged wedding.[102][103]"

56 minutes ago, SilverBeast said:

In some countries she can.  Like in Canada.  Up until 2008 girls as young as 14 could consent.  Current age of Consent in Thailand looks like its 15...Maybe 18.  

We are talking about Thailand.

15 year olds can have relationships, as long as the Parents give consent to that relationship .

18 year olds can have relationships without Parental consent .

Even with Parental consent 15-18 year olds cannot have relationships if any payments are involved, that would be child prostitution

1 hour ago, SilverBeast said:

Japan - Mostly atheist - 13 years old. 

The Japanese Penal Code sets a minimal age of consent of 13 regardless of gender or sexual orientation.[49] However, the Children Welfare Act chapter 34 forbids any act of "fornication" (淫行) with children (here defined as anyone under 18 years of age)[50] with prefectures and districts specifying further details in (largely similar) "obscenity ordinances" (淫行条例) like adding exemptions for sex in the context of a sincere romantic relationship (typically determined by parental approval)

• 1 month later...
On 9/4/2017 at 10:37 PM, DefaultName said:

Serious question.

Was this a case of a group of 40 men holding her down and taking turns, or 40 men over a few months separately, when the girl consented to each of them.

The first is one thing, the second, while still wrong due to age, is quite another.

There's the 'blame the victem' post