14 year old Phang Nga girl raped by 40 local men

webfact

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, hansnl said:

May I remind you to something like the rapes of many girls by many men....in Britain, held back by politicians and police, a thing like a girl used by many men as a prostitute in Holland, the sexual assault on many women in Köln and other towns, and so on.

Not only in Thailand......

Rochdale UK.

5 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

A truly sickening story - and some people seem to be more concerned about the reputation of the village.

Happens in Malaysia too ... most perps are relatives ... veil of silence

32 minutes ago, thequietman said:

Well, they learned it from the best, didn't they. The big M according to history, loved shagging kids.

At 14 she would have been considered way too old by that pervert. His last wife Aisha was only about 7 when they got married but he had to wait for two years until she had grown enough to accommodate him. He was 53.

There is not much to like in the history of this religion (indeed others as well) and its current retarded behaviour.

1 hour ago, wombat said:

please tell me the requirements the female has to adhere to for rape to be proven under sharia law A Religion of Peace and a transparent system of justice.

You are trying to attack Islam based on the actions of men who happen to be Muslims.  I am no fan of Islam but if people did what you are doing substituting your beliefs for Islam, you would cry foul.  Judge them as men leave religion out of it.  If this was a religious discussion I would be the first to point out the flaws of Islamic philosophy and texts including Sharia Law but again, unless they were raping this poor girl while screaming "Allahu Akbar" it's not relevant.

1 hour ago, csabo said:

Not sure what your are talking about but In Islam, capital punishmemt is reserved for the most extreme crimes which harm individual victims or destabilize society. Rape falls into both of these categories.

Um...Why oh why could someone be talking about Islam here...hmmm...What could the reason possibly be.

When I first read the story I went, "How the hell could there be 40 rapists in one village raping a 14 year old?

And then I read muslim...oh...Yeah, that explains it...

"The news about the rape is threatening the reputation of the village and making the peaceful local community looks like a village full of mafia."  Nah, just full of Muslims.  This is normal behavior for them.  Countless examples of this from Muslim locales.

7 minutes ago, SilverBeast said:

Um...Why oh why could someone be talking about Islam here...hmmm...What could the reason possibly be.

When I first read the story I went, "How the hell could there be 40 rapists in one village raping a 14 year old?

And then I read muslim...oh...Yeah, that explains it...

"The news about the rape is threatening the reputation of the village and making the peaceful local community looks like a village full of mafia."  Nah, just full of Muslims.  This is normal behavior for them.  Countless examples of this from Muslim locales.

You can leave out the sarcastic "umm's" and "humm's" out.  They serve no purpose.  You are casting your personal bias on the situation.  You don't like Muslims.  I get that.  However they were just men who raped a child and they should all be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.  Saying that they were all Muslims or all had white shirts on or all spoke with accents is not relevant except in your head or the heads of other non critical thinkers.   By your flawed logic the deduction that ALL Muslim men rape women is asserted.  Be better then that.

1 hour ago, csabo said:

Not sure what your are talking about but In Islam, capital punishmemt is reserved for the most extreme crimes which harm individual victims or destabilize society. Rape falls into both of these categories.

Funny you should leap to the defence of Islam as from what I have seen, the victim of rape (a woman or girl) is often stoned to death for her transgressions!

5 minutes ago, csabo said:

You can leave out the sarcastic "umm's" and "humm's" out.  They serve no purpose.  You are casting your personal bias on the situation.  You don't like Muslims.  I get that.  However they were just men who raped a child and they should all be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.  Saying that they were all Muslims or all had white shirts on or all spoke with accents is not relevant except in your head or the heads of other non critical thinkers.   By your flawed logic the deduction that ALL Muslim men rape women is asserted.  Be better then that.

I don't think it's about not liking Muslims.  It's recognising that there is a serious global problem of grooming gangs among communities within that religion.  You can continue to deny it for whatever moral beliefs you have, but that will only allow the problem to get worse. 

given that there are 68 villages in that Amphoe of about 40 - 45.000 inhabitants, i.e. about 600 persons average per village, thereof probably 150 men in the suspect age range, it is difficult to understand why no-one of the local people did something about this.
Family ties and honor are of course important, but covering up, thus backing, a gang rape like this is difficult to understand.
Shame on all those that knew but shut up and are thus accomplishes, and punishable by Law.

Have you always been a spiritual sort of person? It always amazes me how people try to outdo each other to show their outrage. Let the law take its course, there is nothing practical that you or anybody else can do, which, from some of the comments here, is a good thing. You aren't judge and jury. 

The problem is my friend , is that there is no justice in this country . As nice as this place , there is many of us have made our new lives here . That poor girl will get no justice . Why is that whole place not flooded with cops and Amy . Get all there sorry arse's In the lock up then figure out what to do with them . It's no good saying they are investigating it . I bet my life there are some VIP's involved in this . That's why it's taken so long to come to light . That poor kid has to live knowing those monsters are near by , ready to do it again . There needs to be a massive outing about this on Facebook so the world can see . Then maybe the big boys in Bangkok will get involved . They are more worried about a couple of young lady's flashing there tits . Get your priorities right Thailand [emoji1242]. There is s lot of innocent kids at risk here. That young girl and here family need a lot of help . They need to be moved well away and supported .

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

If she has to point out the men - that in itself is harrowing for her.  She should be allowed to do it while sitting behind a one way window, so as not to be intimidated by the men.   And have only her mother and a female cop from a different district assisting with the line-up ID.

After the law proceeds as far as it will go (which, in Thailand, is not very far), the girl and her family should be relocated to a far-away province (similar to 'silent witness' program).   Each man found guilty should pay 1 million baht compensation to help the family re-establish itself.  I know that no amount of money can compensate for her psychic and physical scars, but the men will take notice when a large amount of money is taken from them for that purpose.  Those who pay the 1 million can get 7 yrs in prison.  Those who don't, can get 20 years.

42 minutes ago, chippendale said:

.... Aww.

They are sick, inbred thugs who deserve to be tied up, their balls slathered in pork fat and bacon, and feral dogs set loose upon them.

The courts use no such descriptions.  Grow up with your fantasies already.  I put a serial rapist away for 80 years.  It was the maximum the law allowed.   I would love to hear your contribution to preventing sexual assaults in your community.  Or is it mostly spewing nonsense?

51 minutes ago, csabo said:

I could leave them out.  But they are there for the general entertainment of others.  Others Entertained at why in the world you can't figure out how Islam is tied to this.

47 minutes ago, midasthailand said:

Funny you should leap to the defence of Islam as from what I have seen, the victim of rape (a woman or girl) is often stoned to death for her transgressions!

I guess these guys figure that if they stone her the rapes will stop?

45 minutes ago, chippendale said:

.... Aww.

They are sick, inbred thugs who deserve to be tied up, their balls slathered in pork fat and bacon, and feral dogs set loose upon them.

Straight up execute these degenerates is what is needed.

40 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I don't think it's about not liking Muslims.  It's recognising that there is a serious global problem of grooming gangs among communities within that religion.  You can continue to deny it for whatever moral beliefs you have, but that will only allow the problem to get worse. 

He's just enabling them.  Letting it persist and fester.

28 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

That is unfair. Ghandi slept with his grandniece to demonstrate his ABSTINENCE and this has no relation to the sickening crime of rape that this thread exposes and you should be ashamed.  

Right, I too like to sleep with beautiful young girls to show I don't need to have sex with them....lolz.

2 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

A what bothers me is not there are 40 or 50 or 60 low lives but not one man would intervene and get the girl out of that situation....

There are  bad people everwhere but in this village there is not even one decent human being (man) that would come to protect the girl...

yes, it makes this Thai village look very very in humane. That is what surprises me...

No, it is not unbelievable in the Thai sense. Thai culture is non-confrontational. It is a village environment. Everybody knows their 'place' and knows what is going on but they are scared to be blamed for acting differently from the others. Better to keep quiet. 

Serious question.

Was this a case of a group of 40 men holding her down and taking turns, or 40 men over a few months separately, when the girl consented to each of them.

The first is one thing, the second, while still wrong due to age, is quite another.

Just now, DefaultName said:

Serious question.

Was this a case of a group of 40 men holding her down and taking turns, or 40 men over a few months separately, when the girl consented to each of them.

The first is one thing, the second, while still wrong due to age, is quite another.

So you are thinking she was asking for it? The second is her fault? Sick !!!!

7 minutes ago, DefaultName said:

Serious question.

Read the original article before casting accusations (consenting? :omfg:!?) towards the rape victim.

Edited by chippendale