Dhammakaya Temple Spokesman unaware of ex-abbot's whereabouts

webfact

Dhammakaya Temple Spokesman unaware of ex-abbot's whereabouts

BANGKOK, 5th September 2017 (NNT)-A spokesperson of Dhammakaya Temple, Aong-art Thammanita, has reported to the Office of the Attorney General (OAG) saying he has no knowledge of the whereabouts of the temple’s ex-abbot. 

Aong-art was required to report to the OAG following the Department of Special Investigation's (DSI) lawsuit against him for instigating chaos and provoking public disruption under criminal laws in December last year. 

The Dhammakaya Temple Spokesperson denied all allegations. Aong-art has sought assistance from his personal lawyer and is expected to appeal to the OAG. He also added that he did not know where the former abbot, Phra Dhammajayo, was hiding. 

Security officers are still at the temple while the case remains ongoing. Aong-art will appear at the OAG again on September 27th.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2017-09-05

18 hours ago, scorecard said:

He also added that he did not know where the former abbot, Phra Dhammajayo, was hiding. 

Sorry, but given your several very smug on screen appearances and your statements in the past, I don't believe you. 

and , really, what else could he say ? couldnt say he knew...

49 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

He's using the Manuel , defence ,he off Fawlty Towers,  "I know nothing "

while there's a good chance he is still in the Temple.

regards worgeordie

Ummm............wasn't "I know nothing", Sgt Schultz of Hogans heroes? :whistling: