Hotel Recommendations Please

pepsi666

Can anyone recommend a decent, inexpensive hotel, with a decent breakfast (but not Jomtiem beach area) in March/April

Clean tidy rooms would be nice, swimming pool, (I did swim in the sea not a great expeirience) and I know what comes out of that pumping station at the begining of 'walking street' :D and I know the outlet isnt far enough

appreciated for replies :o

(anyone know what the Tim hotel is like ?)

Edited by pepsi666

Can anyone recommend a decent, inexpensive hotel, with a decent breakfast (but not Jomtiem beach area) in March/April

Clean tidy rooms would be nice, swimming pool, (I did swim in the sea not a great expeirience) and I know what comes out of that pumping station at the begining of 'walking street' :D and I know the outlet isnt far enough

appreciated for replies :o

(anyone know what the Tim hotel is like ?)

Tims Hotel is the new building up that soi behind the Go Go and has a beautiful roof top pool. I went there 6 Months ago when the bars were suppose to be shut, the Go Go guys from Tims took us up and there was a party happening. It wasn't finished at the time but it looked well appointed. I think the prices were around that 1,000 baht a night. For breakie you can go across the road to the Lek for the all you can eat buffet at 110 baht a person. You could even stay there, they also have a new wing and the rooms are around that 1,100 baht a night figure. In March it shouldn't be busy.

Sunbeam/Sunshine are quite alright too. :D

However I'm rather fond of Welcome Plaza and the staff!!! :D

I wish I received a finders fee though. :D

I'll buy you a pint then when I get there, lets know where you will be then :D

I'm hoipng to meet Mobi and medic (Steve) when I get out there as well, I'd like to put a few faces to names from here :o

Any of you go to the expats meetings ?

Thanks to everyone who posted here, Hotel all sorted, just need some recommedations for getting to Pattaya from BKK now, anyone got any ?

We ended up using the airport Limo service last time, but the driver was a bit on the surly quiet side, and didnt really like the stop I asked for (I think he was on a schedule or something)only wanted a pee and a coffee :o

Dont really want to use a bus or the mini bus that cruise around the airport (I swear the driver was p***ed a year ago) or a taxi

So any recommendations out there ?

Thanks to everyone who posted here, Hotel all sorted, just need some recommedations for getting to Pattaya from BKK now, anyone got any ?

Dont really want to use a bus or the mini bus that cruise around the airport (I swear the driver was p***ed a year ago) or a taxi

So any recommendations out there ?

Well, that just leaves the train or the Klong Toey - Pattaya Hydrofoil :o

Naka

Edited by naka