Where can I buy Ripple?

connda

5 hours ago, safarimike11 said:

I would also recommend coins.co.th (but they only trade Bitcoins); I tried registering with bx.in.th and they just gave me the runaround, e.g. I provided exactly the same information to them as I did to coins.co.th and they rejected my address, my bank details and the picture of my bank book; plus they insist on you holding a card beside your passport selfie with "bx.in.th" written on it - as if you are applying for a job.

I had the opposite, BX in th accepted me quickly with no problems. I tried for weeks with coins co th, providing copies all told of bank statement, passport, marriage license, house blue book, letter from UK pension people with my Thai address, but they still turned me down. I gave up jumping through the hoops in the end. Their loss.

I might add that I've registered with Bitstamp and Binance also with no problems. My documents satisfy immigration every year when I do my 12 month visa expension, but coins co th seem to be mega bureaucratic and what's good enough for BX and immigration isn't up to their standards. What a way to do business.

On 9/14/2017 at 6:25 PM, speedtripler said:

This is probably  about the worst place  you could find to have a technical discussion about CryptoCurrencys...if it was a conversation about bargirls,  beer chang and the good oulde days you would find a more reciprocal audience 

Also about 4 years ahead of the curve too but by the time it's easy enough for grandma to use, the potential returns of investment will be greatly dimished by that stage too....

No risk, No reward

Indeed, risk based, and on the same faith as fiat currency without the governments knowing much information.

A bitcoin will probably reach $500,000 within 6 years.     Faith.    It may  also be worth 100 USD  or less. 

13 hours ago, watcharacters said:

Indeed, risk based, and on the same faith as fiat currency without the governments knowing much information.

A bitcoin will probably reach $500,000 within 6 years.     Faith.    It may  also be worth 100 USD  or less. 

LOL! I made more than 1 million USD in less than 6 months and laughing all the way to the bank.

Love it when grumpy nocoiners on TV sit with their beers and try to piss down on people who actually have crypto knowledge. Keep it up, ha ha!

Archived