Supporters Hope Yingluck Silently Biding Time

snoop1130

Supporters Hope Yingluck Silently Biding Time

By Pravit Rojanaphruk, Senior Staff Writer

clockluck-696x506.jpg

Redshirt activist Anurak Jeantawanich seen here with children in Sept. 8 in Lampoon province. Photo: Anurak Jeantawanich / Facebook

BANGKOK — That absence makes the heart grow fonder is a cliche loyal supporters of fugitive former premier Yingluck Shinawatra hope will deliver political capital should she re-emerge to play a political role from exile.

Take Redshirt activist Anurak Jeantawanich, or Ford Red Path, who ordered custom quartz clocks bearing a photo of Yingluck waving.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2017/09/11/supporters-hope-yingluck-silently-biding-time/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-9-11

That will piss Prayut off no end. Thaksin is gone, Yingluck is gone, but big chunks of the population look forward to them coming back to take power once more. Now more than ever, I bet he wished he had won the popularity poll published earlier this week. All of his efforts look to be coming to nothing in the long run. And House Shinawatra will rise again. This saga is more intriguing than Game of Thrones!

10 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

'Asked if he misses Yingluck, Anurak replied: “Very much. Even in my sleep.”'

What does mum think of Anurak's dreams? Lovely family mate.

Where can one buy a Yingluck clock, I wonder?

You have to be quick before he ban the clock.

46 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

That absence makes the heart grow fonder is a cliche loyal supporters of fugitive former premier Yingluck Shinawatra hope will deliver political capital should she re-emerge to play a political role from exile.

Dream on, she's got a lifetime of shopping ahead of her now.

Doesn't need your votes anymore...

14 minutes ago, johng said:

Already banned the calendar,red bowl, red jam and Thaksin t-shirts anything else I forgot ?

thailand-redbowl-sedition.jpg

The red Songkran bowl was the most hilarious and ridiculous. 9,000 seized and the poor lady Khun Teerawan was charged for sedition for this social media photo and could be sentenced for 7 years. 

I seriously doubt that Yingluck's popularity will wilt. You might think it would and those that proffer the 'she ran' approach will want you to think that but the Thais I know thinks she was smart to leave as she was going down big time by the Junta courts. It ain't over until it's over. Doubt the Shinawatras will ever get power back but they are seen as bright lights by most ordinary Thais.

Thaksin's era is seen as bountiful and happier and Yinglucks as dogged by the elite and crushed by them as yet another coup came along to frustrate the will of the people. Most think, believe, hope that one day this will change. 

6 minutes ago, wirat69 said:

Seven days of black shirts for real Thais for another month yet!!!

Oh yes i forgot about that already, so these people just want to show that they don't care for the "not wearing bright colours" unwritten rule?

This week i went to a huge market in a yellow shirt (i forgot about it) but nobody made any remarks or so.

14 hours ago, darksidedog said:

That will piss Prayut off no end. Thaksin is gone, Yingluck is gone, but big chunks of the population look forward to them coming back to take power once more. Now more than ever, I bet he wished he had won the popularity poll published earlier this week. All of his efforts look to be coming to nothing in the long run. And House Shinawatra will rise again. This saga is more intriguing than Game of Thrones!

like a Phoenix, She will rise from her back yard. LOL

13 hours ago, binjalin said:

I seriously doubt that Yingluck's popularity will wilt. You might think it would and those that proffer the 'she ran' approach will want you to think that but the Thais I know thinks she was smart to leave as she was going down big time by the Junta courts. It ain't over until it's over. Doubt the Shinawatras will ever get power back but they are seen as bright lights by most ordinary Thais.

Thaksin's era is seen as bountiful and happier and Yinglucks as dogged by the elite and crushed by them as yet another coup came along to frustrate the will of the people. Most think, believe, hope that one day this will change. 

Thaksins era of death and total destruction!