Looking for apartment (1BR monthly rental central location)

welovesundaysatspace

I think what the op is looking for does not exist.

If you want a monthly contract it's usually only available in "serviced apartments" and in a serviced apartment you don't get 1BR for 20000 in the central area.

The number of apartments that offer 1BR units is limited anyway, usually it's just studio rooms. 1BR units are mostly found in condos, but the "normal" price for a 1BR unit in central BKK is 25000 if you make a contract for 1 year.

So i think you either have to think about a studio room or you have to spend maybe 30000 a month

@bkk6060 555 really ? 

Well,  depending on where one comes from: an (US) apartment is a ( British ) flat as well as an (Australian) unit located in a residential real estate called Condominium

One can also argue that  the main difference between a condo and an apartment is the type of ownership. A condo is owned individually ( including the common area equally divided between the owners ) under the rules of an association whereas apartments usually belong to an entity.

That being said, in Bangkok, an apartment tends to be cheaper as it is usually a room with or without the toilets , and this, one can get it for as little as 1200 Baht up to 10.000 ( or more ) depending on the location 

So, do you think that, under these terms, the OP cares whether it is an apartment or a condo......He is not the owner: 

if the OP is looking for an apartment, my flat ( which is a condo ) is available and is a few feet away from the BTS right in the centre of Bangkok ( please do not ask me to define the centre ) 

hope this helped 

have a nice  evening 

Archived