Nirun Condo

Vespa

I have lived here at Niran for 4 and a half years. I am in a position to live anywhere in town but choose to live here. I have a small but very nice room Air Con FAST internet Phone UBC Sophon cable my expenses are about 7500 bath a month all in . I love the place never a problem not one. I work on walking street and leave to go home 2 AM everyday and have never had a problem.

You sound like Larry of Secrets ,who does not live there now ? ( or so you have said on your forum ) .

I have lived here at Niran for 4 and a half years. I am in a position to live anywhere in town but choose to live here. I have a small but very nice room Air Con FAST internet Phone UBC Sophon cable my expenses are about 7500 bath a month all in . I love the place never a problem not one. I work on walking street and leave to go home 2 AM everyday and have never had a problem.

Nirun sounds about right then.

Found a good deal on a unit in the Nirun Condo , checked the place out and it appears less skuzzy then it's rep.

Anyone care to share their opinions on this place.

Not a particulrly good address. The trouble with these places are that you may have a

very nice two bedroom condo but the neighbours on the left are eight bg's who sleep

in shifts in a 30m2 studio, and the ones on the right are a bunch of four lady boy's.

Same with all these large low cost condo's in pattaya, unfortunately. :)

But why ask, go see for yourself.

Naka.

Only have to bang the wall if was looking for company :D Mind you'd have to remember to bang on the correct side :D

'have a bike... the location is a non-issue'

Have to say when I read that I laughed so hard I nearly blew a kidney. Riding a bike from say Soi 7 to Nirum after dark must rank as so dangerous that it should be incorporated in to special forces training courses in that if you are so courageous/insane enough to do so you must be allowed to join.

Just make sure you register with the embassy and your funeral expenses are pre-paid.

this is total BS.I lived their for 8 months,a couple of years ago and return to visit every three months.IMO soi arunothai is as safe as anywhere,and as for being dangerous riding a bike from soi 7 back to nirun,thats a load of rubbish.Ok not saying i would buy there but for 300,000 baht you'd get a 28 sq. room and for 700,000 baht a 56 sq. metre room.

nirun condo is probably one of the cheapest places to live in pattaya if you are a farang,3000 baht a month you can rent a 28sq.metre room,but if you buy dont expext to make a profit when and if you can sell.

If you like being a hermit,bars just outside the gates in soi arunothai will sell you singha for as little as 40 baht.girls galore around too(as someone else said "knock on the right wall" and expect a visit,500 baht should do the trick).You can eat food at the various cafe's inside the nirun complex for as little as 30 baht.So if you dont mind the noise,banging of doors,the odd cat or dogs hanging around and peeing its the place for you,can live a very cheap existence if money is a problem.have always found the locals friendly( a village atmosphere)

You sound like Larry of Secrets ,who does not live there now ? ( or so you have said on your forum ) .

Still there just changed rooms

... as all threads concerning Nirun. Those who live there who like it and those who feel they're superior and hate it. :D

There is some truth in that .

The place also looks like a prison from outside ,with the crude heavy rusty security bars on all the balconies .As a lot of the people there are ex-cons it makes them feel at home and they prefer to live amongst their own kind . :)

Edited by Thaifan2

It was terrible, is terrible and will be terrible. It is the bottom line of western living and some would say it is below that. I looked in my very early days in Pattaya and discounted it and I was no snob. There was and I suspect is, far better for the same money.

At the same time when Lazza was touting it as a great place, another posting legend, OMW, did an expose which detailed a pool with broken tiles, condom machines on the walls, paper thin walls and standard security of a padlock on the outside of your room ! Very nice. And that is before you account for the psychotic Thai girls, the drug use, the low life western scum and the general ambiance of the place.

Even if you can only afford the rent they are asking (and at that level you should get the hel_l out of Thailand ASAP), there are so many other and far better options.

Lame?

I think the word your searching for is wealthy.

Now run along and buy a place in Nirum I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Pathetic.

Flaming a member for a post nearly three years old??? :)

This Topic is turning into a disaster..

This topic has turned into a disaster.

Closed.