"Toothless cowards who attack women" - British bar owner hits out at bike gang who hurt his wife and trashed his bar in Surin

webfact

46 minutes ago, Si Thea01 said:

Did you learn anything through your membership?   That criminality is rife and many of these dears are now penetrating all types of businesses here in Thailand and elsewhere in order to gain some legitimacy whilst they continue their illegal activities. Now, there may be more to this story than we are being told but given how this lot reacted, it appears to fit with the type of stand over tactics generally applied when they cannot get their way.:wai:

well mate the only thing i can say is that when i got brassed by a large constuction company they threatened to close every site of that company in the state,i was paid within the hour. so to me it was good other things not so good,but i take the good with the bad.i never had to pay them off only paid the dues,as a member.unions are a necessary evil in my opinion,and i have never met an anti union person who has knocked back a pay rise won by a union.

Edited by heybuz
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, malcoml said:

There must be more to this story....

What has your wife done...  

Bikers don't just turn up to your business and ransack the place for no reason.

Has a large amount of money been borrowed and not paid back..

It was stated in earlier posts that one of the bikers kept coming there getting drunk and starting arguments with other patrons and harassing staff . On last visit he was refused service so went back got his buddies to teach the  Monkey Bar owners a lesson.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, khounteen said:

Bullies without balls, thats why they need to be in a gang. They wont have the guts to fight alone.

Well heck then, Thailand is the place for them. I can not believe this is about getting customers into the Crossed Pistons bar.

7 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

Deport who?  They are Thai right?  well most of the bikers I see are Thai with a few old farang who think they are still in a 60s/70s timewarp

If you read earlier posts the owner of the Monkey Bar said  "all"  the bikers were foreigners,  "no"  Thai  members.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, captspectre said:

I don't want to make you feel bad, sonny, BUT Surin IS in isan!

Good words and even better that you spell Isan like the people of Isan say it; with a 'hard a', as in cap. If the Queen, maybe, was saying it, then it probably would sound like Isaan, with a 'soft a', as in baa (the sheep noise, of course), but until I hear it like that, and let's be honest, it does sound ridiculously upper crust, I'm stickin' with Isan, with a capital 'I' :smile:

2 hours ago, captspectre said:

I don't want to make you feel bad, sonny, BUT Surin IS in isan!

well i"ll be, i was answering a question from another member although being of topic i felt i had to answer. sorry if you got the wrong impression.i dont consider myself expert in this land and nor do i want to. if you hang around on this forum long enough all the experts will enlighten you. fortunately i only spend a short time here and dont aspire to die here.

On 9/12/2017 at 3:47 PM, alleykat said:

Why is it a police matter? She hasn't actually committed any crime.

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

15 hours ago, thaifan01 said:

I agree with the bar owner, only chicken shit cowards act like this. A real bunch of losers if u ask me.

But still, i am a bit curious on the reason for the attack...

money...money...moneyyyyy

10 hours ago, Toshiba66 said:

Your kind of right in your thinking but this whole thing is so wrong.

If the Army allows this situation to worsen its pretty obvious that the bikies will have a bar in every big Isaan city. We know they are in Roiet and Surin. If not already they will have bars in Maha Sarakham, Khon Kaen, Nong Kai, Buriram and god know where else. Then they can distribute their drugs and basically do whatever they want.

There must be a good reason why the Army is allowing this to go on.

The Australian media is conducting research now to do a big story on how the bikies that got kicked out of Australia are now the drug dealers of Thailand.

# Bit late. Been back patch 1% MC's in KK and NK for years. Either bars and clubhouses.

# Your last paragraph - do me a favour and stop making stuff up. Conducting research = making stuff up as they go along.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Anythingleft? said:

Really? I know of at least 4 different clubhouses in Pattaya without even looking for any more..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

REALLY??????..........IN PATTAYA............. If you have noticed...... The 'Hells Angels bar' has been closed for a while......... I never saw customers in there as I drove by Frequently......... I live nearby................

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, sawadeeken said:

REALLY??????..........IN PATTAYA............. If you have noticed...... The 'Hells Angels bar' has been closed for a while......... I never saw customers in there as I drove by Frequently......... I live nearby................

hey buddy it re-located to the dark side, it never shut down and it seems to be still going along nicely.

16 hours ago, nausea said:

Fresh off the boat are you? Sorry, no offence intended. I think the phrase " thought they were untouchable" gives us a clue as to what might be going on here; and it ain't just biker gangs, boiler room boys spring to mind too, and multiple other nefarious enterprises operating here with apparent impunity. The " Good Guys In, Bad Guys Out" slogan is a bit of a joke really.

Boiler room guys aren't living the poor life out in Surin. This is a bunch of older middle age wannabes that think they're untouchable because the Thai police rarely gets involved in farang on farang disputes. 

There are two near Maprachan lake area, the H/A at the Kao noi road and one more just off Pattaya Thai to name just a small selection. So yes you seem to be misinformed

On 14/09/2017 at 6:18 AM, leeneeds said:

very easy to give them a full immigration / police check , denied  entry and visas revoked 

Constant drug checks and urine samples, 

grievous bodily harm as an assault charge as a minimum, 

what ever is available in the book throw it at them,

including article 44 ,

Well said, I think we are all aware of how much money they have already paid but there are two masters now and I think the army may have a say in this issue. 

Personally I would like to see them kicked out of Thailand. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Anythingleft? said:

There are two near Maprachan lake area, the H/A at the Kao noi road and one more just off Pattaya Thai to name just a small selection. So yes you seem to be misinformed

I didn't know there was others around Pattaya........ And personally I couldn't care less about them......

They don't have any value to me (and seems many posters here feel the same)....... So, if I seem 'misinformed' about the 'Hells Angels' it is because I don't even care about them...... It is just that I couldn't help but notice the one I drove past frequently..........

However, you seem to know all about them and I doubt that we have more to discuss......

Just an additional thought is that maybe some of the other clubs should go to Surin and 'Shut down' that bunch who are calling attention to the 'bad things' Bikers are involved in......

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, sawadeeken said:

I didn't know there was others around Pattaya........ And personally I couldn't care less about them......

They don't have any value to me (and seems many posters here feel the same)....... So, if I seem 'misinformed' about the 'Hells Angels' it is because I don't even care about them...... It is just that I couldn't help but notice the one I drove past frequently..........

However, you seem to know all about them and I doubt that we have more to discuss......

Just an additional thought is that maybe some of the other clubs should go to Surin and 'Shut down' that bunch who are calling attention to the 'bad things' Bikers are involved in......

Scummy pattaya, Is a good place to stick the bikies!   LOL.

• Haha 1

On 9/14/2017 at 5:20 AM, Somtamnication said:

Sorry, the army does not help a farang owned business. But I understand his frustration.

The army, including BIB do help those who pay the most. Money rules.

Even when I agree that their attack was pretty much "pussylike" ( gluing the locks, hitting a woman, etc) I tend to believe that he just hit them on their touchable part. The Brit is basically asking for new troubles, Not a chess player he is.