Yingluck cleared over 2011 flooding

webfact

11 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

The magpie? Investigating Him ?

He is yellow so immune like all the other time waters whose name start with a G or S

There is a news item in the "other" newpaper this morning commenting that the leaders of the Yollow shirt invasions of Don Mueang and Suwannabhumi airports back in 2008 have been ordered but the courts to personally pay 552 million baht in damages between them.

It was an OOPS moment as their lawyer did not appeal in time and asked the court for an extension.

The courts refused.

Now what was that you were saying about immunity for the Yellowshirts?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, billd766 said:

There is a news item in the "other" newpaper this morning commenting that the leaders of the Yollow shirt invasions of Don Mueang and Suwannabhumi airports back in 2008 have been ordered but the courts to personally pay 552 million baht in damages between them.

It was an OOPS moment as their lawyer did not appeal in time and asked the court for an extension.

The courts refused.

Now what was that you were saying about immunity for the Yellowshirts?

Like *so* many high-profile legal cases in Thailand, I have every expectation that the legal/procedural responses by Team Yellow to the court-order to pay the 552 million Baht fines will be stretched out for *forever*.

- I will be somewhat surprised if the 552 million Baht fines ever get paid/collected, but I very much look forward to *being* surprised.

On 9/14/2017 at 5:02 AM, webfact said:

there was not sufficient evidence to prove that she was negligent in her duty at the time.

classic; didnt know, but could have and should have; bangkok had Months and Months to prepare; they did their 'thai best'; worked out well, as usual

28 minutes ago, billd766 said:

How far back in time and how many governments do you want to go?

I just hope the Prayut plans don't get cancelled 200 billion on water management and dams can do quite a bit of good and that extra canal near Ayutaya sounds like a good idea too. Problem with all these plans is that they are not done in a few years so the are at risk of being cancelled by a new goverment who wants their share of brown envelopes.