British Consular Letter

I have just been informed that you can now email all your documents for Income letter to the British Consulate.

If you have rental income, you do not have to show any Tenancy Agreement, just the money going regularly into your UK bank.

25 minutes ago, Maverickthai said:

I'd this the same document as for Non O married to thai proof of income?

Most embassies and consulates do not ask for proof of income for a non-o visa based upon marriage.

Are you calling an extension of stay based upon marriage obtained at immigration a non-o visa? If yes then it would be the same document.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pontious said:

Make sure you check your bank statements for debit/credit card. Mine today shows 52 pounds x 2 = 104. Will have to phone embassy today to get 52 pounds back.

You may do better to email them with the details and request reimbursement.  [email protected])

They do tend to respond fairly quickly to emails and you will have proof of correspondence.

Good luck

23 hours ago, wgdanson said:

I have just been informed that you can now email all your documents for Income letter to the British Consulate.

If you have rental income, you do not have to show any Tenancy Agreement, just the money going regularly into your UK bank

They stopped appointments for income verification letters and switched to 'mail only' at least 2 years ago.

Pension statements from providers, or bank statement will do the trick.

On 9/15/2017 at 10:00 AM, Tanoshi said:

Pension statements from providers, or bank statement will do the trick.

And, contrary to what the OP has implied, so do tenancy agreements in my experience. But, rather than the whole 20-page agreement, I just provide the Embassy with an extract which includes the provision stating the gross monthly rent figure, with no resultant problems so far.

Edited by OJAS