Beer garden soi 7

Blue bruce

7 hours ago, tryasimight said:

There are some real horrors left after the other girls go to Thermae.

I mistakenly wandered in there at 11pm recently....I still wake up with cold sweats and shaking...after what I witnessed. No man should knowingly expose himself to this.

You must be one hell of a handsum man.........:cheesy:

Late evening bargains many a time turn out to show their gratitude in the most delightful ways........:thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, petermik said:

You must be one hell of a handsum man.........:cheesy:

Late evening bargains many a time turn out to show their gratitude in the most delightful ways........:thumbsup:

Possibly......but I couldn't drink enough to make what I saw attractive....oh my god I'm having flash backs.... the toothless hag offering a bj for 500 baht...God ...please make it stop!!!!!

You are a cruel man to cause me to re-visualise what I saw on that fateful night.

Hang your head in shame!

Possibly......but I couldn't drink enough to make what I saw attractive....oh my god I'm having flash backs.... the toothless hag offering a bj for 500 baht...God ...please make it stop!!!!!

You are a cruel man to cause me to re-visualise what I saw on that fateful night.

Hang your head in shame!

Think of it this way,every woman needs a little loving sometimes...even the ugly ones....think of it as doing your bit for the better of society :thumbsup:

Close your eyes and it won,t hurt one bit.....:cheesy:

3 minutes ago, petermik said:

Think of it this way,every woman needs a little loving sometimes...even the ugly ones....think of it as doing your bit for the better of society :thumbsup:

You are a wise man Pete - I should face my fear head on.

I'll give it another go.....after the therapy has been completed.

Will just being drunk suffice - or do you recommend the use of drugs as well before returning?

You are a wise man Pete - I should face my fear head on.

I'll give it another go.....after the therapy has been completed.

Will just being drunk suffice - or do you recommend the use of drugs as well before returning?

No drugs/drunkenness needed,look at it as a public service and making someones night much more pleasurable :clap2:

every hole is a goal :whistling:

2 minutes ago, petermik said:

No drugs/drunkenness needed,look at it as a public service and making someones night much more pleasurable :clap2:

every hole is a goal :whistling:

Ok you've convinced me. I have come to the realisation that I have been selfish and need to give something back to society.

I will attempt to re-enter the place of darkness.....as soon as I stop shaking, peeing in my pants and find the combination to the door lock in my bedroom.

Will you accompany me and hold my hand - I don't think I am man enough to go by myself?

2 hours ago, Blue bruce said:

The ladies from soi 7 beer garden know of the short time hotels nearby for 300 baht with clean sheets and towels. Ask and they will  show you the way

As I have done on numerous occasions....but well before the witching hour descends upon the beergarden.

The Beer Garden on Soi 7 is a legendary watering hole... Have been their many times ...however, I would imagine it will go the way of all the legendary drinking spots.....done in by a new mall or condo.   I was in the Honey Hotel on Soi 19 the other night where you can actually get large bottles of beer for great prices.  They close end of December this year- yes- another mall and condo.   Good Lord... Is nothing sacred!!!

23 hours ago, Enoon said:

This is wonderful news.

Every comment about it, in the first of the two recent threads discussing it, increased my disappointment that I had not experienced it and possibly would not be able to.

Any recommendations for moderate price hotel nearby?

Hotel Business Inn Sukhumvit Soi 11/1

they have different kind of rooms, some bigger, some no window-I never took that, so clear the first. 

Not the MARRIOT, lol but enough for me.:wink:

-not -mix it up- with the slightly, more expensive Grand Business Inn in Sukhumvit Soi 11, same ownership just around the corner. 

Many more not to expensive small Hotels in that area of Soi 11/1 and Soi 11

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293916-d10584212-Reviews-Bunk_Sukhumvit_11_Business_Inn-Bangkok.html

19 hours ago, tryasimight said:

I mistakenly wandered in there at 11pm recently....I still wake up with cold sweats and shaking...after what I witnessed. No man should knowingly expose himself to this.

:tongue:  Maybe you should try 

19 hours ago, petermik said:

You so right - got to know, some years ago, a -older- really, older woman in Soi 11 and I trust her that she works a daylight job,

as she says - BUT - she is doing a wonderful job :thumbsup: - after arriving in the very late hours of the night hiding in the dark.

I always call her when in Bangkok.  :smile:

18 hours ago, petermik said:

You are the right man! You know the hidden -pleasures- in life too.  :smile:

On 15/09/2017 at 9:32 PM, petermik said:

Well at least he won't have to worry about being bit. I heard they usually charge extra to take out their teeth.

• 2 weeks later...

another visit to the beer garden. As a follow up to my visit to the soi 7 beer garden 3 weeks ago i did a follow up yesterday Thursday. Nothing has changed business as usual no talk of closing employees and patrons carrying on as they don't have a care in the world.

The Crowd as usual older age farangs and young to middle age bar girls of all shapes and sizes beautiful to not so beautiful take your pick.  all looking for you to buy them a beer so they can sit awhile longer. 

I love this place. Have since i 1 st came to Thailand 6 years ago. Wandered over to soi 7.1 where the old Bangkok Beat use to be. Now a restaurant with pool tables and a new 4 story hotel above where Bangkok Beat use to reside. I guess 2 loud rock & roll bands don't mix well with a 4 story hotel. Another one bites the dust. The whole soi 7.1 is a shadow of it's former self. So sad.

Please keep your negative comments to your self. WE old expats don't want to hear your horror stories

Archived