Not just a pretty face - this woman is an example for Thai society

rooster59

*I note that my original (admittedly) adolescent post has been removed. 

Stay happy all. And goodbye TV! All best to the TV posters that have kept it fun, fresh and friendly (Father Fintan Stack, NCC guy from Hua Hin, Simon the Smurf avatar guy, PRBKK etc). Keep it real brothers and sisters. Doc out! 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, overherebc said:

I admire her for what she did/is doing but would add caution due to the number of brainless twits who are very likely to pull out a knife or a gun with no thought to the consequences of their actions.

Yes, aren't we always told not to get involved as they could turn against you. Still, good for her if she wants to take the risk.

8 hours ago, docshock13 said:

*I note that my original (admittedly) adolescent post has been removed. 

Stay happy all. And goodbye TV! All best to the TV posters that have kept it fun, fresh and friendly (Father Fintan Stack, NCC guy from Hua Hin, Simon the Smurf avatar guy, PRBKK etc). Keep it real brothers and sisters. Doc out! 

a public flounce, here on Tv wow aint seen one for sometime!

bet its just another adolescent move and he will be back lurking in no time

11 hours ago, docshock13 said:

Get a life. It was a light-hearted comment meant to bring a few laughs. Perhaps it failed. 

Aside from that judge, get off your high horse. You don't know what I drink (if at all) and do not know me. Never presume.

You know what is stupid? People who have nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon than take an anonymous shot at someone on a forum? That is pathetic. 

I won't presume (as you have about me) what a boring and pathetic life one may have here when one has nothing else to do than lash out against others who actually enjoy or (in my case) have enjoyed Thailand. 

Back to the OP, I agree that Thailand needs more people like that kind woman. It might bring back young and adventurous travellers with money. 

Not just attract bitter old men on fixed incomes that sit at computers all day and take random potshots at others on a forum. 

Heavy beer intake. Haha. 

If you took offense to my comment or found it in poor taste all you had to do is say so or report me to the mods. As it stands, you're just making things up about someone you don't know. 

Go back under your bridge, troll. 

She is a bimbo for sure! LOL.

21 hours ago, Jim walker said:

So one in fifty million do a single good deed and they make a big song and dance about it  Mother Teresa she is not 

Mother Teresa was not a good person by the accounts I've heard -- look into it.  This lady is far better.  And who says it's one in fifty million?  People help each other every day.  It's good to publicize good deeds and make a big deal out of them.  It encourages others.  The only thing sad is how it reminds us how much more needs to be done.  

2 minutes ago, wealthychef said:

Mother Teresa was not a good person by the accounts I've heard -- look into it.  This lady is far better.  And who says it's one in fifty million?  People help each other every day.  It's good to publicize good deeds and make a big deal out of them.  It encourages others.  The only thing sad is how it reminds us how much more needs to be done.  

These Thais are so self absorbed. They just want to post on facebook. To show how great they are doing. 

5 hours ago, impulse said:

Once again, I reiterate my proposal for a rule that requires that guys post up photos of themselves and every woman they've ever sucked face with, if they're going to post crap like that.

Kudos to the kind lady, and honorable mention to whoever shed light on an act of kindness in the jaded media.

haha! yes, all these posters critical of other people's looks, please post a photo of yourself, or shut up.

On 16/09/2017 at 4:59 AM, 4MyEgo said:

I would have to assess the situation, i.e. if life threatening to me or not, or the other person/s, some times its not as cut and dry, but on most occasions, yes I'm with you on this one Dave67

I think he means he "would 'do' her". I would too.