Any Pattaya United football fans?

soistalker

200 THB for VIP ticket (center and covered seating), no Baht bus on this section

level/standard of Thai Premier League is comparable to 4th league in Germany

I am watching when around, have a beer and BBQ before the game,

average attandence 2 - 3.000 sold out with 5.8K vs Buriram, Chonburi and Muangthong BKK 

1 hour ago, blinddodger said:

no baht bus routes on darkside sadly always thought that was stupid but guess taxi mafia rule. so you would have to join a group such as adam runs from his bar or get your own taxi to game. VIP seats in main stand are 300 baht. behind goal is 100 i think but good fun.   

So, Adam has transport from his bar to the matches?

Just now, MrJ said:

google helps.....from Sukh. Rd./Klang just take a motorbike taxi to Nongprue Stadium (end of Soi Muslim/Nernplubwan)

http://www.flashscore.com/soccer/thailand/thai-premier-league/fixtures/

There are red Baht buses that run all the way down Soi Nernplubwan (almost opposite P. Klang near bridge) on Sukhumvit and terminate at the temple (Wat Suttawat). As you face the temple at the T junction end of Nernplubwan, the stadium is along the road to the right about 300m or so. The red buses actually originate in Naklua and you can jump on there or at Nong Yai (opposite Bangkok Pattaya Hospital) as well as at Nernplubwan at the Sukhumvit Rd. corner (or anywhere down the soi I guess). Not sure of times but it probably doesn't matter!! TIT:smile: