Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Man drowns after his pickup plunges into Phetchaburi canal

webfact

Man drowns after his pickup plunges into Phetchaburi canal

33fb7c034fda1fb2f0f5adeb461a5237.jpg

A man drowned behind the wheel of his pickup truck after it plunged into an irrigation canal in Phetchaburi’s Khao Yoi district late Sunday night.

Khao Yoi Police Station learned of the accident about five minutes after midnight.

Police and rescue workers of a local foundation arrived at the road along the canal in Ban Saprang village, tambon Saprang, and found the pickup under water.

When the vehicle was pulled from the water, the body of Pongsa Sawaengsuk, 36, was found behind the wheel.

A liquor bottle was found beside him.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30327001

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-09-18

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Headline should read "Drunken Thai idiot drowns after his pickup plunges into Phetchaburi canal

Oh so quick to judge, maybe we wait for blood alcohol tests before making assumptions. Did you know him personally? If not, how can you know he was an idiot? 

Easy tiger, a man just lost his life and the first thing you can say is this. You must be having a bad day, or you have just been in Thailand too long.

Or maybe I'm just making an assumption?

19 hours ago, jossthaifarang said:

Oh so quick to judge, maybe we wait for blood alcohol tests before making assumptions. Did you know him personally? If not, how can you know he was an idiot? 

Easy tiger, a man just lost his life and the first thing you can say is this. You must be having a bad day, or you have just been in Thailand too long.

Or maybe I'm just making an assumption?

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck"

:unsure:

44 minutes ago, ALFREDO said:

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck"

:unsure:

prob·a·bly
ˈpräbəblē,ˈpräblē/
adverb

1. almost certainly; as far as one knows or can tell.

Still an assumption until proven otherwise, the bottle could have been rolling around in his car for days mate.  

I'm not saying anyone is wrong, just stating a fact, the man has lost his life and could have "probably" been a good lad.

Who knows what he had going on in his life mate? Whether he had kids and a wife which are "probably" missing him.

My point was simply not to presume the worst of everything you see, read or hear until you are presented with facts.

Archived