Braun shaver spares

clifric

Been looking for spare parts, too .......don't know what Braun are thinking, selling items but not making provision for necessary spare parts, outside of Europe. The last time I bought a Braun shaver (Series 3, too), I bought 2 extra F & C sets at the same time, after having been 'burned' by a lack of spare parts on a previous occasion. Their shavers are really excellent, but their after-service often stinks.

Anyway, look here for your foil & cutter

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170918231305&SearchText=Braun+31S+foil+and+cutter+

Cheers

Thanks for that Captain Splod; I tried to buy from there but my bank refused to accept the payment as the seller is in China, However, I have e-mailed the distributor in the UK that Braun advised me of to see if they would ship to Thailand and at what cost. The alternative is to find someone amongst my friends here who is going to the UK and get the order delivered to their address to bring back for me.

I will post again on here once I here from this company (I have told them I have had a few enquiries arising from this post)

https://www.shavers.co.uk/braun-31s-5000-6000-silver-foil-cutter-pack.html

Instantaneous response; looks like option B if no other suggestions

SEP 19, 2017  |  09:12AM BST 
Katrina Edwards replied:

Hi,
Thank you for your recent email.
At the moment we are only shipping orders within the UK.
Sorry we could not be of more help.
Regards, 

Katrina Edwards

A couple of alternatives (maybe).

1. Find someone with an "acceptable" credit card.

2. If you ever visit Chiang Mai, then there's a Braun "shaver booth" at Robinson's, Airport Plaza (on the 5th? floor). Sells other brands, too, I think.   The Thai Braun rep (wears a Braun shirt) is very helpful - and he may "privately" order/import your spare parts, if they're not available thru the normal channels. I've done that and had to pay about 200B over the normal price - no big deal. Takes a while (month or two) for the order to arrive. You need to have a Thai along, as his English is restricted. It's maybe worth buying a couple of sets at a time, as each set is supposed to last a couple of years, or so.

3. Change to another model/brand. Philips shavers eat my face up, so I'm happy to stay with Braun - if possible.

Have a look on Ebay for spares. I ordered the head and the foil a couple of times for my mate.

I even ordered a complete new razor from Lazada, cod and it arrived in 26 hours from the time I placed the order and I got a large discount on the list price as well.

As promised zorm999  - 

Dear Mr. Clive  
This is Isetan Customer Service.
Thank you for your inquiry.

Foil and cutter for this model, we are very sorry that we have only foil, no cutter. (picture as attached)
Also, we do not have online shop you have to get this at store.

We are sorry again that we can't live up to your expectations. We look forward to serving you again.

Isetan Customer Service