Bbq Hotplate/grill

Donnyboy

we have a regular gas burner in our kitchen, and I thought there must be a hotplate/grill you could place on top to bbq or grill steaks etc. Would be much easier than the charcoal bbq, and quicker than the electric type.

Anyone seen them for sale in CM?

Rimping sell a gas BBQ with half grill half hot plate I have had one a year and it's great to cook on.

Also if you want to use something inside check out the catering equipment shop at the bottom of Chaing Moi road. They have grills, hotplates and much else besides at bargain prices or FSB on Charoen Muang for more professional gear.

Rimping sell a gas BBQ with half grill half hot plate I have had one a year and it's great to cook on.

Also if you want to use something inside check out the catering equipment shop at the bottom of Chaing Moi road. They have grills, hotplates and much else besides at bargain prices or FSB on Charoen Muang for more professional gear.

cheers for that, will have a look. :o

I have seen "Webber" Australian BBQ's for sale in Chiangmai. I believe it was in Rimping.

Webber BBQ's are an Australian icon.

Not cheap (the're not cheap in Australia either)

There is a place in BKK runs by the name of "Verasu" They are on Wireless Road (left side heading towards Silom) and they have IMO the best selection of kitchen, cooking and household wares in Thailand.

They carry a brand "Scanpan" and I have seen a decent sized BBQ plate there, probably cover two gas rings.

Address: 83/7 Wirelss Road, Lumpini, Patumwan, Bangkok, 10330

Telephone: 66-2-254-8100-8

Fax: 66-2-254-8109

Email: [email protected]

Shopping Hours: Mon - Sun at 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

I have seen "Webber" Australian BBQ's for sale in Chiangmai. I believe it was in Rimping.

Umm I am surprised a couple of the across the ocean readers haven't jumped on you but mate the Webber comes from America.

The Saturday edition of the Bangkok Post has an advert for BBQ and apparently they will ship anywhere in Thailand that gets a courier service.

Be careful of the Webber look a likes floating around they are substandard and burn out the metal in a short time, charcoal is really hot and the steel has to be good quality.

dosnt anyone cut an oil drum in half anymore?

Weld on a couple of X support legs,a bit of mesh or grate on top and load up with coconut husks....

one Igloo with booze and tit other with meat to be whacked with some fresh chillis/onions,a bit of salad/Tommi sauce on doorstops.......and....

...or do you need serviettes..as well...????????

Umm I am surprised a couple of the across the ocean readers haven't jumped on you but mate the Webber comes from America.

The Saturday edition of the Bangkok Post has an advert for BBQ and apparently they will ship anywhere in Thailand that gets a courier service.

Be careful of the Webber look a likes floating around they are substandard and burn out the metal in a short time, charcoal is really hot and the steel has to be good quality.

Firstly I will correct my spelling as it should as shown on a Google search be "Weber" (although one site had it as Webber)

As to the origins of Weber I won't enter into any debate on that, other, than to say there are Weber web sites in the US, UK, Canada, and of course Australia.

Perhaps rather than say it is an "Australian Icon" it may be better to say that it is "an icon in Australia"

As to the Weber look-a-likes "ya gets wot ya pays for don't ya"