Test drive a Honda City

riclag

5 hours ago, jesimps said:

Ask to test drive a car here and you get the same reaction as though you'd just kicked them in the rocks. 

That's not entirely true. 

I'm looking and considering to buy the Pajero Sport. 

Went to the dealership and they happily gave me the test ride. Actually 2 times as I'm not yet convinced to purchase. 

They are understanding and gave me a "feel good " feeling. 

Mayby the owner of the shop has been "overseas" and learned something about sales:) and tough his staff. 

I did like the approach however, I have a mental program that stops me from buying when the salesman does "his thing". 

I have attended to a loads of sales seminars;)

In the US many dealerships you can not test drive A high end car.I could not find A dealership to allow me to test drive A new Corvette.So I bought it without A test drive.Best car that I ever had.Don't put alot into the test drive on A new vehicle.

21 hours ago, dotpoom said:

I never felt the need or the urge to test drive a new car.....if it'snew I assume all is in order, if not, I bring it back.

The need to test the comfort in the seat,engine noise,handle on the road,outside noise distractions,suspension,braking .You don't see the need. OMG! 

On 9/21/2017 at 9:59 AM, petermik said:

Sorry but they don,t compare regards actually driving them...totally different,try another Honda dealership or contact Honda direct and ask them where is the nearest dealership that provides a City to test drive :thumbsup:

If no success get yourself a Nissan Almera,I,ve had two,excellent car,bigger,cheaper and more economical and you don,t need to test drive as I have recommended it :stoner:

I wanted to complain or make comments to Honda and I tried the links for Honda Thailand but the only thing I get is the dead king's memorial website in Thai.  

35 minutes ago, Pdaz said:

Push a shopping trolley around Makro for 30 minutes. The sensations won't be much different :tongue:

When I take a shopping cart out of the rack and the wheels go in a cockeyed direction or thump around ,I choose another.:smile: 

Edited by riclag