A sex worker admits selling sex to feed family despite knowing she has HIV

webfact

1 minute ago, Mickmouse1 said:

No Sympathy for those nasty ones who deliberately infect others and get paid for it. SEND TO THE Bastille?

To have HIV and have sex does not mean to infect others.

1. If this person takes the medication then the virus load should be very low and the risk to infect somebody is extreme low.

2. If somebody has sex with a sex worker and does not protect himself by a condom he should know what he is risking.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moondoggie said:

I never use a condom. hiv is very hard for a man to get from a woman. Its a gay mans disease.

That isn't true.

It is very possible for a woman to get the virus from a man and for a man to get from a woman.

It is, however, true if the contact is a one time only happening, the chance to pick up hiv is small, the more contacts with the same person the chance climbs, very much so.

But why gamble?

I know, a condom is not 100% safe either, but it certainly helps.

The most safe method is the do-it-yourself-with-yourself method, but man oh man, boring!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, moondoggie said:

The truth sometimes is hard to accept. Its passed mostly through anal sex.

Really, you don't this straight guys have anal sex?

Surveys, released last year, showed that 38.2 percent of men between 20 ... 32.6 percent of women ages 18 to 44 engage in heterosexual anal sex.

Around 47,000 gay or bisexual men and around 49,500 heterosexuals were estimated to be living with HIV in the UK by the end of 2015.

7 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Surveys, released last year, showed that 38.2 percent of men between 20 ... 32.6 percent of women ages 18 to 44 engage in heterosexual anal sex.

Around 47,000 gay or bisexual men and around 49,500 heterosexuals were estimated to be living with HIV in the UK by the end of 2015.

So at least twice as many gay men have hiv compared to heterosexuals? And are they really all heterosexual?

Edited by moondoggie

59 minutes ago, halloween said:

According to the Australian Medical Council the overwhelming number of people contracting HIV belong to one of 3 groups:

1/ those sharing needles while injecting drugs

2/ those engaging in anal intercourse

3/ the female partners of men in the above 2 groups.

For transmission there has to be a bodily fluid (other than saliva) transfer to the non-infected person. During anal intercourse friction will tear the skin of the penis allowing this to happen. During heterosexual intercourse this is highly unlikely unless the man has open sores on his penis.

Anecdotally I know 3 men who were married for many years to Thai women with undiagnosed HIV without contracting it, and there are many more recorded.

Yes, studies back that up.

Average per act risk of getting HIV via insertive penile-vaginal intercourse (no condom) is 0.01–0.38%.
So taking a midway point of say, 0.19 between the 2 studies, there's a 1 in 500 chance of contracting HIV via insertive penile-vaginal intercourse with an HIV infected woman (no condom).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS

By way of comparison, the risk of being infected with syphilis from a single sexual encounter with an infected partner is approximately 3% to 10%.
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/syphilis-health/page5_em.htm

Edited by katana

19 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

The idiot troll wrote "So at least twice as many gay men have hiv compared to heterosexuals? And are they really all heterosexual? "

I'm very sorry you failed the accountancy exam so badly but not entirely surprised.

2 hours ago, madusa said:

Mr moondoggie I believe you are giving misleading information here. Any exchange of body fluids would have high risk of infection of HIV. So if you insert your little john in the pussy which has moist body fluid that carries HIV virus you risk getting infection, although you may have to do it several times for the successful infection to take place.

It's easier for Gay to be infected because they do a lot very rough sometimes violent movement which bruise the skin of the genitals so the risk is 100 percent higher for virus to penetrate the skin and enter the blood stream.

Too much detail ..

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bob12345 said:

You get it when the Lord wants you to get it.

Go ahead with unprotected sex and your "knowledge" it being a gay mans disease, you will change your stance once its your time and you start doing some actual reading.

Do you need to have sex with Lord?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

It's less likely, but it is possible to catch through heterosexual sex.

It is absolute BS to say it is a ''gay'' disease.

Yeah, but. . .

In Thailand, from 2015 to the present, 50% of new HIV infections have been among men who have sex with other men, male sex workers and transgender people "making this population a priority for prevention work". https://www.avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/asia-pacific/thailand

It is not known how many new HIV infections bisexual men pass on to their female partners.

The sensible rule for both sexes is: When in doubt, get a condom out.

2 hours ago, moondoggie said:

A man having vaginal sex with a woman infected with hiv. Has a 1 in 2500 chance of contracting the disease. That means if you have unprotected sex with 2500 infected women, you might get it. Anal with a man is much, much higher risk. Thats why so many gays have it.

Once attended REDCROSS awareness program, they suggested even women trying to have oral sex on unknown men's di@k should try with condoms only....:shock1:

12 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Yeah, but. . .

In Thailand, from 2015 to the present, 50% of new HIV infections have been among men who have sex with other men, male sex workers and transgender people "making this population a priority for prevention work". https://www.avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/asia-pacific/thailand

It is not known how many new HIV infections bisexual men pass on to their female partners.

The sensible rule for both sexes is: When in doubt, get a condom out.

My point is any one can catch hiv/aids.

• Thanks 1

From my time here, this is probably the biggest LIE among guys that come on holiday, live here, etc.

" I always glove up"....  How do I know this is a lie?  Because I ask a lot of questions.

Of course, they will tell you this because they want no judgement.

95% of dudes don't want to use a condom.

And, 90% of the girls will go without.

Believe what you want about this place but, from my experience of coming here 8 years now it is barebackers' heaven. 

• Haha 1