American Chiropractor Dr Chase at “The Natural Healing center” in Bangkok. Here to fix all your aches and pains

Jonathan Fairfield

American Chiropractor Dr Chase at “The Natural Healing center” in Bangkok. Here to fix all your aches and pains

Dr Chase is an American Chiropractor. His father was a Chiropractor as well. He received his BS, Cum Laude, from Pennsylvania University, then went on to earn his DC degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Iowa.

Dr. Chase practiced in the U.S. for over 21 years, (where he was licensed in California, Florida, Washington D.C., and Pennsylvania), then moved on to new professional challenges in Thailand where he also became licensed (1 of only 28 who passed the exam). He has been in active practice here for over 11 years. He also teaches Alternative Health Care courses at Thammasat University at Rangsit. 

Dr. Chase owns 2 Natural Healing Center clinics, one in the Hua Lampong/Rama 4 area near Chinatown, and the other on Ramkamhaeng Road near the Motorway. He is planning to open a 3rd location in Bang Na. 

Dr. Chase uses many safe and effective Chiropractic and Physical Therapy techniques, ranging from very gentlecare, for those who like a softer touch, to more robust, for those looking for a firmer approach.

He has taken care of people of all ages, from newborns to centenarians. Dr. Chase has also been involved in sports care, having been the official Chiropractor of several sport teams in the U.S. In addition to sports injuries,  Dr. Chase has successfully treated many thousands of cases with conditions such as:

Migraines/Headaches                      Neck and Shoulder Pain

Back Pain                                            Knee Pain

Arm Pain                                            Leg Pain

Numbness and Weakness               Dizziness

Digestive Complaints                       Asthma

Childrens Care                                  Scoliosis

Pregnancy Care                                 General Wellness 

Dr. Chase is delighted to be practicing in Thailand. Whether you are residing here or just visiting, he welcomes all who are in need of the very best in Chiropractic care!   

Available at two locations:

• 18 soi 90, Ramkamhaeng rd, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet saphan sung, Krung thep Maha Nakhon 10240- 02-729-3699  
  • 320 Tung Hua Pug Building 3th Floor Room 3C, Rama IV Road, Mahaprutaram, 
    Bangrak, Bangkok Phone: 02-639-7300 

Alternatively please contact Dr chase directly on  094 949 9614  

For more info visit: www.thaichiro.com                    

• Like 2

Sorry to challenge this forum's focus on Mr. Chase but I noticed that it said he is a graduate of "Pennsylvania University". As a graduate of a prominent university in Pennsylvania, I am not aware that any university named " Pennsylvania University" exists. If this is an administrative error/typo, it is very careless and I believe that he should make an extra effort to prove his credentials. But if it is an act of deceit, then shame on him. But I have an open and objective mind so hope this can be settled. I have a favorite (other American) chiro in Bkk but I don't want this comment from me to be perceived as competitive or negative campaigning. Hoping for this to be fixed or I will consider it an admission of guilt. Thanx to all !

• Thanks 1

I think Mark Leoni, the owner of Holistic Health Systems is the mostreputable American Chiropractor in Thailand.

Mark is a chiropractor who has treated me and I say he is very good, and I have for over thirty years reguarily been treated by chiropractors.

For more info visit: http://thailandchiropractor.com/

Disclaimer. I am not related to Mark or have any other relations to him other than being a pation of his.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Steve DaPilot said:

Sorry to challenge this forum's focus on Mr. Chase but I noticed that it said he is a graduate of "Pennsylvania University". As a graduate of a prominent university in Pennsylvania, I am not aware that any university named " Pennsylvania University" exists. If this is an administrative error/typo, it is very careless and I believe that he should make an extra effort to prove his credentials. But if it is an act of deceit, then shame on him. But I have an open and objective mind so hope this can be settled. I have a favorite (other American) chiro in Bkk but I don't want this comment from me to be perceived as competitive or negative campaigning. Hoping for this to be fixed or I will consider it an admission of guilt. Thanx to all !

If you Google Pennsylvania University you will get results that say it is also known as PennU or University of Pennsylvania

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Pennsylvania

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 2:21 PM, Steve DaPilot said:

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 2:21 PM, Steve DaPilot said:

Steve, I am an honors graduate from The Pennsylvania State University. No deception intended. Thank you for your question.

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:17 PM, Steve DaPilot said:

I have had awesome success with "Dr Don" Nakaya (also Dr. Ken) at Asia Bio Energy. Dr. Don is a native Hawaiian and ex-NCAA judo champion...but a gentle giant with Hawaiian politeness. Their address is 172/7 Prasanmitr Sukhumvit 23 (not far behind Soi Cowboy area). Phone is 022-580-350. www.bioenergyasia.com

Yes, Dr. Don was a friend of mine. We took care of each other regularly. We are very sad at his recent passing. If you need care now, we are very similar practitioners. Please call me at: 0949499614

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 5:57 PM, charliebadenhop said:

Any idea of prices with Mark Leoni, or Mr. Chase?

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 5:57 PM, charliebadenhop said:

Any idea of prices with Mark Leoni, or Mr. Chase?

The fee for services at The Natural Healing Center are very reasonable given the amount and quality of services. It is comparable to most other Chiropractic clinics in Bkk. Thank you for your question.

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 3:10 PM, stgrhe said:

I think Mark Leoni, the owner of Holistic Health Systems is the mostreputable American Chiropractor in Thailand.

Mark is a chiropractor who has treated me and I say he is very good, and I have for over thirty years reguarily been treated by chiropractors.

Disclaimer. I am not related to Mark or have any other relations to him other than being a pation of his.

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 3:10 PM, stgrhe said:

I'm glad you had a good response from Dr. Leoni's clinic. He is a fine Chiropractor too.

Hi Charlie. Thanks for the question. The initial fee is 2000Bt inclusive. The per treatment fee is 1800Bt inclusive. For our friends who mention they are from Thaivisa there is a 15% discount.

Edited by thaichiro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi Doc! 

I live in Pattaya and I'm looking for a chiropractor who can help me with the issue described in the following video (see a specific case at minute 29:30 in the video below).

No need to watch the entire video though. The doctor goes on to explain how heart arrhythmias are almost always caused by a misalignment in spine (specifically in the upper back/neck), creating tension on the Autonomous Nerve System, more specifically on the nerve that brings the impulses to the heart. I've been dealing with palpitations and arrhythmias since I was 22 y.o. I'm 40 now, and recently they have gotten worse. I've been to countless cardiologists and general practitioners. In the past 2 years I have undergone 5 ECGs and 2x24h holter monitor recordings—nothing to be found (these arrhythmias always seem to find a way to disappear when you look for them!) I have given a try to all sorts of possible treatments related with the heart, but nothing seems to work. After I saw this video I thought "I saw the light". It seems to be very applicable to my situation. 

Would you be interested in testing/treating me following the guidelines by this doc? Or maybe you are already treating patients like this, in which case all you have to do is tell me and I'll be on the next bus to Bangkok!

Thanks in advance, and take care.

On 10/2/2017 at 6:10 PM, thaichiro said:

Hi Charlie. Thanks for the question. The initial fee is 2000Bt inclusive. The per treatment fee is 1800Bt inclusive. For our friends who mention they are from Thaivisa there is a 15% discount.

Hi Doc! 

I live in Pattaya and I'm looking for a chiropractor who can help me with the issue described in the following video (see a specific case at minute 29:30 in the video below).

No need to watch the entire video though. The doctor goes on to explain how heart arrhythmias are almost always caused by a misalignment in spine (specifically in the upper back/neck), creating tension on the Autonomous Nerve System, more specifically on the nerve that brings the impulses to the heart. I've been dealing with palpitations and arrhythmias since I was 22 y.o. I'm 40 now, and recently they have gotten worse. I've been to countless cardiologists and general practitioners. In the past 2 years I have undergone 5 ECGs and 2x24h holter monitor recordings—nothing to be found (these arrhythmias always seem to find a way to disappear when you look for them!) I have given a try to all sorts of possible treatments related with the heart, but nothing seems to work. After I saw this video I thought "I saw the light". It seems to be very applicable to my situation. 

Would you be interested in testing/treating me following the guidelines by this doc? Or maybe you are already treating patients like this, in which case all you have to do is tell me and I'll be on the next bus to Bangkok!

Thanks in advance, and take care.