New accomodation

Ian1980

21 minutes ago, Ian1980 said:

At the moment i am living in a apt where i pay 5500 thb per month, but would like to change in a cheaper one as i live in the apt jut few hours in the time for sleep. Any suggestion?

The beach

Edited by Rc2702

Just now, inThailand said:

A dead end soi. And you can cuddle up with the soi dogs!

Are you one of the quality expats that they so desire?

You are quoting back to front. 

Quality tourists are not relevant to pattaya.  Good luck with the condo investment AKA dead end in Pattaya.  Soi dogs included.

Few comments and only one serious....poor thaivisa that has to deal with people like this.....and i am sure i am more quality  than all the ones gave those stupid answer. Anyway for the only serious: actually i am renting an apt near Pattaya football stadium as in the morning i going to our farm in Huay Yai. I am working at Hard Rock Cafe, so any location will be fine: just cause i dont use the room to much expect for sleep.

Try Soi 14 off Naklua Road. You could save 1000 Baht a month. In a couple of hours you should be able to find something. Apartments are old and very basic but if it is just for sleeping rather than living they are fine. Sorry, but I have no contact numbers for you. Good luck.

7 hours ago, Ian1980 said:

Few comments and only one serious....poor thaivisa that has to deal with people like this.....and i am sure i am more quality  than all the ones gave those stupid answer. Anyway for the only serious: actually i am renting an apt near Pattaya football stadium as in the morning i going to our farm in Huay Yai. I am working at Hard Rock Cafe, so any location will be fine: just cause i dont use the room to much expect for sleep.

Take a walk in an area you prefer and ask around...plenty of cheap available rooms available virtually everywhere........simple really :thumbsup:

On 23/09/2017 at 5:08 AM, Ian1980 said:

You can try Armstrong Apartments(off Third Road and Pattaya Klang. Walk down Pattaya Klang 5 and turn right or Pattaya Klang 7 and turn left. This is it here or here with map detail.

Fan rooms used to be 2500 baht many moons ago. Not sure as to how much now. Stipulate a Fan Room, as aircon rooms were a fair bit more.

This might be their number; 038 425 849. Though probably better to go there. 

Edited by JamJar