Thai woman wanted white skin and big breasts - pays with her life on the eve of her 35th birthday

webfact

1 hour ago, Chip Allen said:

Someone tell these poor women that we don't give a damn if they have white skin or big boobs. Other things really matter much more.

Something related to the tight cat's face illustrating your avatar, maybe...?

• 1 year later...
On 10/14/2017 at 1:10 PM, Mac98 said:

Here in USA my doctor prescribed an antibacterial med for me that reacted badly with a med I was taking for diabetes. Both common medications. Wound up in hospital for three days with kidneys shut down. Lots of blood tests, scans, saline bags, but no surgery. Got bill for $37.000.

and then, did your insurance sue the Doctor prescribing the antibacterial med ?
or did you not tell him about the diabetes ?

6 hours ago, KKr said:

and then, did your insurance sue the Doctor prescribing the antibacterial med ?
or did you not tell him about the diabetes ?

It's been two years. They are still fighting over who owed who how much. Maybe pharmacist at fault? My diabetes was not a secret. Two doctors acting independently.

2 hours ago, Mac98 said:

It's been two years. They are still fighting over who owed who how much. Maybe pharmacist at fault? My diabetes was not a secret. Two doctors acting independently.

thanks for elaborating. Good to hear that they did not send you the bill.

On 9/25/2017 at 12:16 PM, owl sees all said:

South Korea have an obsession too. North Korean ladies are very natural.

I stayed in a hotel in pattaya with 100 very nice korean girls....they all looked like models but were busy with that all days...even in the elevator they all were busy with the mirror.

They didn't swim or go out in daytime, so sad.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kevvy said:

Such a tragic story ...

I wonder.... if the hospital did not send her home  would she have lived ..Pass out on the way? , kidney disease? .. Surely the hospital has some fault ..

however, if she had lived... and talked - then she'd be sued

On 9/25/2017 at 12:32 AM, StayinThailand2much said:

I've been telling my girlfriend for years not to use those stupid whitening creams and powders, but to no avail. Instead of getting a bit of sun, to finally get rid of her acne scars in her late twenties, she kept using the creams and powders, sometimes developing acne anew, just to complain after that, that she couldn't get rid of it.

Why people in Asia want to look like bloodless vampires or zombies evades me...

Short answer..Status.