Theres A Fish In The 'horng Naam'

Totster

There is a frog (toad) that lives in the MIL's loo. It is always gone by the time everyone is up in the morning but it makes going in the middle of the night difficult (esp when we went this time as being preggers meant I was going 2-3 times a night). We use a bamboo stick to scare it out & then hope it doesn't try & hop back in whilst your going :o

tots

u stole that one from my daughter;;

anon put our dinner in a bucket in the bathroom as storage so it watched my kid shower... she left the shower screaming that there is a fish staring at her...

later it stared at us from the pan.

bina

This one was tasty too. Rolled in rock salt and ready for the barbecue. About 3 1/2 kilos. Thats a metal serving plate and not a dinner plate. He gave the brake on my reel a good workout.

post-17093-1168431194_thumb.jpg

Whoever's pet fish that is really needs to look after it better! Put some lilly pads in that bowl.

I've seen signs saying lily pads should not be disposed of in the loo - or did I mis-read that ? :D

Very Clever, :o

Subtle :D

My sort of Humour :D

:D

Whoever's pet fish that is really needs to look after it better! Put some lilly pads in that bowl.

No need to worry about the fish.. it actually went down the toilet the next day... :o

Is it the same as the big brown shark that Eddie Murphy used to joke about?

do you see any GI Joes in that picture... ? :D

totster :D