Caught on CCTV! Australian steals Thai woman's bag at Suvarnabhumi departures

webfact

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

Australian values shining through and sending out a message of the character, nature and bogan lifestyle they have living on their brown boring rock.

It's not only the bogans, Aussies just love to steal :cheesy:

7 hours ago, robblok said:

They asked for quality Australian tourists and they got them :sorry:

Hope they do something about this guy I don't care where thieves come from they are scum. 

From the look of him he would be entitled to use the handicap toilets. The last of the convicts.

Edited by Currumbin

1 hour ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

Australian values shining through and sending out a message of the character, nature and bogan lifestyle they have living on their brown boring rock.

Either you've never really been there.... or an Aussi stole your missus.

being so hansum, Aussie tend to be able to do that ??? 

1 hour ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

"Australian values"?

You're a smart one aren't you?

33 minutes ago, Boycie said:

My Thai's not great but if you click on the link in the OP it takes you to the Thai language news story 

https://mgronline.com/crime/detail/9600000100303

There's a few important bits thats been left out in the English version of events. :coffee1:

The headline is misleading. Should be changed to 'Australian steals thai womans trolley and luggage bags!!' :shock1:

8 hours ago, over it said:

What this guy did was just plain stupid, but, I wonder what the tally would be if someone sat down and added up all the houses stolen from foreigners, businesses stolen from foreigners, money stolen from foreigners, diamonds stolen from governments, etc., etc.

Exactly, how much would it be?

Perhaps, but I doubt it, Thai people will stop trying to characterize people negatively.

There are websites that track the deaths of foreigners, maybe we need a site for stolen monies.

Houses, businesses, money and jewelry stolen or otherwise acquired from foreigners? Certainly, there have been outright thefts of such items, but it appears to me there have been many more such gifts proffered by foreigners for unrequited love.

2 hours ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

See if you have the nuts to repeat that in one of the aussie bars, the only brown stain is likely to be on the seat of your ass

Up front I am Australian, if this guy stole then by all accounts I hope he gets what's coming to him. 

I read the same as everyone.  He admits picking up the bag and said he took nothing  from it. The lady agrees and has gone on her way. 

So what if he intended handing the bag in as lost. 

As people should never leave their bag unattended. 

It seems strange that the manager hasn't said what his fate is. They seem to know it on every other occasion. 

5 minutes ago, hatewaitin said:

Up front I am Australian, if this guy stole then by all accounts I hope he gets what's coming to him. 

I read the same as everyone.  He admits picking up the bag and said he took nothing  from it. The lady agrees and has gone on her way. 

So what if he intended handing the bag in as lost. 

As people should never leave their bag unattended. 

It seems strange that the manager hasn't said what his fate is. They seem to know it on every other occasion. 

He never picked up a bag. He stole her luggage trolley with her bags on it.

See post #106

1 minute ago, Raymonddiaz said:

many white dudes are just here to do bad things . They should be hunted down by the police. I forgot he is white so it must be a mistake...

Hahahaha. If this dude had been African.............Thank god the thief is white. Saves us a kkkfest.

10 minutes ago, Raymonddiaz said:

many white dudes are just here to do bad things . They should be hunted down by the police. I forgot he is white so it must be a mistake...

Nah, all white guys are all respectable, rich and just here propping up the Thai economy.

Police found that Robertson was a frequent visitor to Thailand over the last 12 years staying in Bangkok and Hua Hin.

Hopefully, after convicting him of theft, the court will order him deported and blacklisted.  His behaviour should forfeit his right to continue staying in Thailand.