Marriage drama as pregnant 15 year old left at the "altar"

webfact

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

The age of consent in Thailand is 18 regardless of gender or sexual orientation, as specified by article 317,318 and 319 of the Thai Criminal Code. The current legislation applies to all regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

You may have to translate this to Khmer or Lao so the folks in rural areas can enjoy this news.

7 hours ago, Get Real said:

I guess you are one of thoose who believe that leaving an unborn child and a bride just before a ceremony to be married is okey.
You really don´t hear the bells talking to you? You know, the ones that tells everybody else that it´s irresponsible.

I don't, the boy is 17.  Anyway, how does what one boy does, or even what many do, translate into your mind as an excuse to generalize on all Thais?

He should be on statutory rape charges. Running away from the wedding he might - but he will hard job running away in those cold shower blocks in a Thai prison.

The age of consent in Thailand is 18 regardless of gender or sexual orientation, as specified by article 317,318 and 319 of the Thai Criminal Code. The current legislation applies to all regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

A high-profile example of this application of the law was a statutory rape charge filed against the lead singer of the Thai band Big Ass for allegedly having had sex with a (then) 16-year-old girl. The charge was filed by the girl after the singer refused to take responsibility for her baby. The singer has since been cleared of being the baby's father due to the results of a paternity test and he received 2 years suspended sentence.[84][85]

It's statutory rape charge's here

He should be on statutory rape charges. Running away from the wedding he might - but he will hard job running away in those cold shower blocks in a Thai prison.

A high-profile example of this application of the law was a statutory rape charge filed against the lead singer of the Thai band Big Ass for allegedly having had sex with a (then) 16-year-old girl. The charge was filed by the girl after the singer refused to take responsibility for her baby. The singer has since been cleared of being the baby's father due to the results of a paternity test and he received 2 years suspended sentence.[84][85]

He will be getting ass pumped in the BKK HILTON by a ladyboy

58 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

If I was the family I would get rape charges filed - that would get the money promptly

Really. So you think the family that allowed their 15 yr old daughter, maybe 14 at the time to have sex should take no responsibility  ?

Funny thing is its all about the money now.

But as always we have to have our mocked outraged TV members talking absolute bullcock.

7 minutes ago, Media1 said:

15 year old. The parents are F disgrace. And the Thai man what else could you expect from that breed

7 minutes ago, Media1 said:

Yes a absolute piece of Thai trash

5 minutes ago, Media1 said:

He will be getting ass pumped in the BKK HILTON by a ladyboy

Your racism certainly makes you come across as the classiest of breeds, what I cannot fathom is why your ilk are permitted breathing space on this forum.

6 minutes ago, Media1 said:

No matter it's 18. Law is Law. Jail the parents as well rats.

Jailing the parents would be a criminal act as they have not committed a crime, I have no idea what "no matter it's 18. Law is Law." was intended to mean but the law is clear, it is 15 with parents consent.  And where in the free world jails a 17 year old for having sex with a 15 year old?  And where would jail a pregnant 15 year old girls 17 year old boyfriend for statutory rape?

25 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

I don't, the boy is 17.  Anyway, how does what one boy does, or even what many do, translate into your mind as an excuse to generalize on all Thais?

Stating that irresponibility is a bigger factor among most people in this country is not generalising. It´s purely stating the facts.

9 minutes ago, Get Real said:
44 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Stating that irresponibility is a bigger factor among most people in this country is not generalising. It´s purely stating the facts.

Not in the Thailand where I live and work.

4 minutes ago, impulse said:

Wow! You must have been finding the perfect spot. You not see anything of this:

1. Always coming to late to school with your children.
2. Never standing by the same rules in traffic.
3. Always, If can, running away from a bad thing or putting the blame on someone else.
4. Stating that you "live of the land", even if you get the fish from another persons farm.

That was only a few things out of a hundred. I forgot, maybe it´s fall under what you call "mai bpen rai"

4 hours ago, greenchair said:

He's not a man, by the law in several countries he is still a minor. 

The parents of the girl child did not inform her enough about sex and it's consequences. 

The worst thing to do is to force them to marry. 

And anyway if I'm not mistaken, the legal age to marry is 16 with parental approval. 

In all likelihood the child will be raised by the grandparents. 

The best thing would be a good dose of sex education for the 2 minors. Continued contact for all parties. The young man did the right thing, marriage is not going to fix anything. 

Correct. Two teenagers having sex. Gee whiz, never happened when we were younger:shock1:

There is only two years age difference between them and in some states of Oz that is a defence to statutory rape.

So, all of us old fellas who look back, who here did not have sex with their underage girl friends?

Stupidity of parents to want a marriage. They're only basically Mattayom students.  Recipe for disaster

14 minutes ago, Get Real said:
23 minutes ago, impulse said:

Wow! You must have been finding the perfect spot. You not see anything of this:

1. Always coming to late to school with your children.
2. Never standing by the same rules in traffic.
3. Always, If can, running away from a bad thing or putting the blame on someone else.
4. Stating that you "live of the land", even if you get the fish from another persons farm.

That was only a few things out of a hundred. I forgot, maybe it´s fall under what you call "mai bpen rai"

Here's my list:

1) Every culture has its nimrods

2) Most folks in every culture are pretty decent folks just living their lives.

3) If I look for nimrods, and expect to see only nimrods, that's all I'll see.

4) Focusing on them doesn't improve the quality of my life.

39 minutes ago, impulse said:

Here's my list:

1) Every culture has its nimrods

2) Most folks in every culture are pretty decent folks just living their lives.

3) If I look for nimrods, and expect to see only nimrods, that's all I'll see.

4) Focusing on them doesn't improve the quality of my life.

1. True, but some have more than others.

2. That´s right, but the percentage are closer to equal in some places

3. Never looked at it that way. The only thing I do is comparisions on which I base my comments.

4. My lifestyle or quality of life doest need imporvement. Neither does it need lack of facts.

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

First of all complete your sentence, a bigger factor in this country than where?  And after doing that, lets see an attempt at substantiating your "fact".

19 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

First of all complete your sentence, a bigger factor in this country than where?  And after doing that, lets see an attempt at substantiating your "fact".

Oppps! Have a great example!

As you probably are well aware of the traffic standards here ain´t up to par. Here Thailand is number 2 in the world regarding most accidents with dealdy outcome per 100 000 people.

According to me that is purely based on ignorance and an irreponsebility to your fellow citizen. 

I guess suddenly almost every country in the world but one became insignificant, right?

2 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Oppps! Have a great example!

As you probably are well aware of the traffic standards here ain´t up to par. Here Thailand is number 2 in the world regarding most accidents with dealdy outcome per 100 000 people.

According to me that is purely based on ignorance and an irreponsebility to your fellow citizen. 

I guess suddenly almost every country in the world but one became insignificant, right?

So now you want to speculate that the reason there are more traffic accidents in Thailand is due to the Thai people being more irresponsible, but you have no fact to substantiate that assumption, do you?  The same problem as your last bit of speculating that you were asked to substantiate, LOL. 

2 hours ago, berybert said:

Really. So you think the family that allowed their 15 yr old daughter, maybe 14 at the time to have sex should take no responsibility  ?

Funny thing is its all about the money now.

But as always we have to have our mocked outraged TV members talking absolute bullcock.

I'm looking at it as a Thai would look at it - mostly ones without decent morals.

2 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

Your racism certainly makes you come across as the classiest of breeds, what I cannot fathom is why your ilk are permitted breathing space on this forum.

If my daughter was being used by a rat for sex at age of 15. I would be at the police station and at 15 she would have very little schooling on sexual matters including disease which is a major issue in this country. Especially considering the rape counts and lack of hygiene on these low types of males.

My question is where did you go to school ? And I would not like you around my daughter

Just now, Media1 said:

Keyboard man i had enough of you old fella

Just now, Media1 said:

Keyboard man i had enough of you old fella

And I do not drink and are a former US marine. You are like lint to me. mean nothing son

26 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

So now you want to speculate that the reason there are more traffic accidents in Thailand is due to the Thai people being more irresponsible, but you have no fact to substantiate that assumption, do you?  The same problem as your last bit of speculating that you were asked to substantiate, LOL. 

Yes dont l;isten to This Kieran ranter. Let him get his test boost