Any way to get a (Major Chain) Restaurant Inspected (rodents? e coli?)

Pawpcorn

19 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

All my years here, only had food poison once, Seafood fried rice,I was a bit

suspect of it when it arrived,but was hungry so ate it, and in middle of the night

it all came up,one thing i am strict about is no ice,in anything.

regards worgeordie

Thanks for the advice, worgeordie, and it's been a long time since seeing you here {in my absence}

Take care!

Pawpcorn

22 hours ago, Pawpcorn said:

I asked the floor manager to slow down the flame-broiling machine for the meat patty,

There is the source of your new problems, after complaining and telling a Thai Food Establishment Manager how to cook his hamburgers.  He is the manager because of his extensive training and certification he has received  - How dare a Farang tell him how to cook.  He/she put the word out on you and they now only give you the 'special hamburger' that has been left out for a few days behind the kitchen, where all the rodents, roaches, cats & dogs live.  :clap2::clap2:

Edited by TunnelRat69

21 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

There is the source of your new problems, after complaining and telling a Thai Food Establishment Manager how to cook his hamburgers.  He is the manager because of his extensive training and certification he has received  - How dare a Farang tell him how to cook.  He/she put the word out on you and they now only give you the 'special hamburger' that has been left out for a few days behind the kitchen, where all the rodents, roaches, cats & dogs live.  :clap2::clap2:

GOOD ONE, and so true to life!!!! (understanding Thai Culture!)  I gotcha on this one, the "Manager" had a day off (and her English would have been invisible, anyway) so... I had the "Floor Manager" (one level under) assist me on adjusting the machine speed, after I had finally gotten my very sweet Order Taker girl (English skills A+++) to ADMIT she didn't actually KNOW if the beef patty machine ACTUALLY HAD a speed control, or not! 5555555555555555555555 The "Floor Manager" was VERY sweet, also, with DECENT English, and I don't THINK I put HER "Professional Reputation" on the line, in this case...!!! (but I could be wrong, and often am, gotta love Thai culture and society!!!) 5555555555555555  She's a SHE, btw, at least I THINK she's a she!~!~!

Edited by Pawpcorn
she's a she and forgot to say Order Taker girl

On 10/4/2017 at 8:56 PM, Pawpcorn said:

Nope! Just my personal bottled water... OH but I DID use their FREE ICE!!!!  ????

Now you've really made me think...!!!!

BUT IS IT WORTH A FOURTH TRY????    555555555555555555555

Just give it a try, just the burger and nothing else...that’s the way you can find out.