Where In Bangkok To Fix Sony Digital Camera?

alohatiger

They want me to buy a newer model. Go figure. So I want to fix my camera, it's BETTER and THINNER anyways!

The camera will show pics and video, capture video, but will not take stills. It freezes up if I push the button under the still-photo mode.

Also, it resets itself so I have to re-enter the time and date.

Know of any place that can FIX a SONY camera? The T-7 is a bit thin, and probably specialized, but I believe in these Thai techno-wizards! They are not fooled into buying whole boards! They FIX what is BROKEN!

Thanks, and if I get my camera fixed to satisfaction, I've got a big fat dinner waiting for you!

This camera was sold in Thailand so I would have thought service would have been an option. I have always liked the T7 due to its thinness. I am disappointed all the newer models from Sony are a lot fatter and they pulled this one from the shelf. There's no way I would want to switch to any of the newer ones even for free as they are just too thick. If you are in warranty and they refuse to fix it then perhaps you need to escalate the issue. I totally sympathize with your wish to keep that model.

Hmm, i'll look into.

Yes, The Coder, I agree, the T-7 is the thinnest. Really nice. Hmm, grumble, I really dislike it when they discontinue my favs!

Let's see ... maybe some place has spare Sony parts? Perhaps a used camera store. And then I can have some clever Thai fix it for me?