Weinstein on indefinite leave as company investigates allegations

rooster59

16 hours ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

The point is none of the Republican sex pervs professed alliegence to the feminist movement , supported or hold fundraisers for the first major woman candidate for President, virtue signal their "Women's Cards" in said election, nor did any of them walk in the Women's March on Washington in a pink-pussy hat. In short, they may be pervy but they're not hypocrites!

Yes, it was just Republican perverts who didn't profess allegiance

17 hours ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

The point is none of the Republican sex pervs professed alliegence to the feminist movement , supported or hold fundraisers for the first major woman candidate for President, virtue signal their "Women's Cards" in said election, nor did any of them walk in the Women's March on Washington in a pink-pussy hat. In short, they may be pervy but they're not hypocrites!

I guess you do have to give conservatives credit for not being hypocrites. For instance, viewers of the O'Reilly show were overwhelmingly opposed to that creep being fired.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brettedkins/2017/04/18/only-17-of-bill-oreilly-viewers-think-fox-should-cancel-his-show/#74a8c705686f

It's said that hypocrisy is the tribute that vice pays to virtue. Clearly the overwhelming majority of conservatives, as far as sexual predation is concerned, don't even have a clue as to what virtue is.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, mike324 said:

Where have you been hiding?

Its well documented he has over 3000 lawsuits over his career

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37956018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

Here is a wiki link which details all of Trumps sexual misconducts  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Majority of the politicians that side with him and news anchors such as those at Fox have said his comments were locker room talk and no biggie.... I don't think I even need to bring that up again. Many that support Trump did not condemn trumps comments, they claim he was just kidding and he was not serious. 

Where have I been?  In the real world, that's where.

Trump may have had lawsuits in the past (I did not say he hadn't), you said that he has  cases against him, "has" is present tense meaning now, he doesn't have lawsuits against him now.

Allegations that were not proved to be true, made by people whose credibility was as dubious as the time that the allegations were made and who didn't take them any further?  They're just unconfirmed allegations.

"Majority of the politicians that side with him and news anchors such as those at Fox have said his comments were locker room talk and no biggie.... I don't think I even need to bring that up again"

But you did bring it up again!

20 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Where have I been?  In the real world, that's where.

Trump may have had lawsuits in the past (I did not say he hadn't), you said that he has  cases against him, "has" is present tense meaning now, he doesn't have lawsuits against him now.

Allegations that were not proved to be true, made by people whose credibility was as dubious as the time that the allegations were made and who didn't take them any further?  They're just unconfirmed allegations.

"Majority of the politicians that side with him and news anchors such as those at Fox have said his comments were locker room talk and no biggie.... I don't think I even need to bring that up again"

But you did bring it up again!

If you are present, you should know he still have cases against him. Since he took office there are over 100 lawsuits, given that the majority of the new lawsuits are due to laws he is changing but nonetheless there are still old ones which are in process. The current lawsuit that he lost this year paying out $25 million to thousands of students he defrauded with his Trump University.

http://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/a9962852/lawsuits-against-donald-trump/ 

Trump did settle with one his victim before. If it was just mere allegations, he would never settle. How many of Weinsteins allegation were proven true? The fact is that there are so many sexual allegation against Trump proves the point. The fact that you agree with Trumps locker room talk truly shows the type of person you are.

Trump even said he didn't think his friend Bill O Rielly did anything wrong, yet Bill and his company had to settled with his victims. The allegations held enough water for it to matter.