webfact

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, faraday said:

Do you really not the what the Physiological difference is between a Clitoris & a Foreskin?

How old are you....?

Let's see. 

Male - the parents take the baby to the doctor, who pulls the most sensual part of the penis out that is actually attached to the penis.. He then takes a scalpel and slices in a circle the skin off that is attached. The baby feels every slice of the scalpel and screams and screams to his parents and doctor that are looking down and smiling. 

Female-  the parents take the baby to the doctor, who pulls the most sensual part of the virgina out that is actually attached to the virgina. 

He then takes a scalpel and slices the tissue off that is attached. The baby feels every slice of the scalpel and screams and screams to her parents and doctor that are looking down on her. 

The male is scarred for life, the female is scarred for life. 

Both sexes will go on to have children naturally. 

What is the difference? ??

Grow up. It's an archaic practise to both sexes and considered inhumane by the UN.

38 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Many males are actually in pain for life. Often times the scarring is extensive. 

Many males get their foreskins sown back on. The trauma of have part of their body sliced off with a scalpel apparently can effect them for life. 

Not to mention never being able to have a full and proper sex life.

Same as their female partner, as the foreskin plays an important natural role in both people during love making.

Robbing a man, and his future female partners of a full and proper sex life should be banned unless there is a serious medical condition involved. 

3 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

It damn well should be!

It is an evil and cruel thing to do to a person, and should be banned in every civilized country on the planet.

It probably already is.   Depends how you define civilized.  Might be different from my definition. 

2 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

FGM should be outlawed and anyone practicing this vile mutilation should be jailed for a crime against humanity. 

It is against the law in the UK but despite tens of thousands of such child abuse over the years not one person has ever been successfully prosecuted. All cultures are clearly not equal.

42 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Let's see. 

Male - the parents take the baby to the doctor, who pulls the most sensual part of the penis out that is actually attached to the penis.. He then takes a scalpel and slices in a circle the skin off that is attached. The baby feels every slice of the scalpel and screams and screams to his parents and doctor that are looking down and smiling. 

Female-  the parents take the baby to the doctor, who pulls the most sensual part of the virgina out that is actually attached to the virgina. 

He then takes a scalpel and slices the tissue off that is attached. The baby feels every slice of the scalpel and screams and screams to her parents and doctor that are looking down on her. 

The male is scarred for life, the female is scarred for life. 

Both sexes will go on to have children naturally. 

What is the difference? ??

Grow up. It's an archaic practise to both sexes and considered inhumane by the UN.

Circumcision is a horrendous thing to do to a baby.  FGM is about  20 times worse. Revolting.  And both done in the name of religion. 

Edited by The Deerhunter

1 minute ago, The Deerhunter said:

Circumcision is a horrendous thing to do to a baby.  FGM is about  20 times worse. Revolting.  And both done in the name of religion. 

No, FGM is done for 'cultural' reasons.

Male circumcision is done for health reasons and doesn't interfere with the pleasure sensation as removal of the clitoris does with FGM

I HAD  to be circumcised when I was about 12, there was no choice in the matter. I would prefer it hadnt happened BUT to compare that to a girl having her clitoris removed is RIDICULOUS. A girl having her clit removed is like a man having the head of his penis removed in relation to sexual arousal etc. If you have ever seen a clitoris (maybe some of you havent) it actually bears a striking resemblence to the head of a mans penis..........it gets engorged like a penis when aroused....I am wondering why some people dont know this? Being gay would be an acceptable reason. Being stupid wouldnt be.....

Its basically like a woman having the clitoral HOOD removed. Some women actually CHOOSE to get the clitoral hood removed....but NOT the clitoris!!! 

Edited by 248900_1469958220

Just now, 248900_1469958220 said:

I HAD  to be circumcised when I was about 12, there was no choice in the matter. I would prefer it hadnt happened BUT to compare that to a girl having her clitoris removed is RIDICULOUS. A girl having her clit removed is like a man having the head of his penis removed in relation to sexual arousal etc. If you have ever seen a clitoris (maybe some of you havent) it actually bears a striking resemblence to the head of a mans penis..........it gets engorged like a penis when aroused....I am wondering why some people dont know this? Being gay would be an acceptable reason. Being stupid wouldnt be.

I wasn't comparing it.

FGM is a disgusting, depraved form of control over women.

Edited by F4UCorsair

1 minute ago, holy cow cm said:

Some (one particular one) on T.V would argue that it is their right to Freedom of Religion in their own country of Thailand. What a farce! 

Yes, some seriously misinformed people out these...

Was wondering as well as so many are shouting out loud here. Did the advertisement involve genital surgery on children? Did they advert for genital mutilation in the sense of removing the clitoris? Or was it just an advertisement for a labiaplasty or reduction of the labia minor (A surgery that is being done a lot in the Western World an a daily basis)?

Just now, greenchair said:

BS.. it's done in the name of religion and some doctors make quite a hefty profit promoting it as a health necessity. 

Big negitivo on that mon ami.

FGM is done to remove the clit so the males in the community aren't threatened with having to go through some barbaric 'Honor Killing' ritual as their women are sexually repressed. :saai:

1 hour ago, alanrchase said:

Wonder how accurate the report is. Checked the hospital's website and they are a plastic surgery outfit. They do perform labiaplasty which is not considered FGM. 

Quite odd for a Plastic surgery outfit to be offering up mutilation. It is quite likely we have fallen victim once again to a useless translation and bad reporting.

It 'could be' that they were offering some kind of cosmetic surgery. Women in the west have been doing it for years....reduction of the outer folds that they think are too big.....or removal of the clitoral hood for promoting more stimulation??? It may not have actually been advertising as service to remove a girl clitorIs. I goddam hope not! Lost in translation....in Thailand??...NEVER!!!

Edited by 248900_1469958220

2 hours ago, greenchair said:

Studies from males that have been circumcised at birth say their sexual sensitivity is reduced greatly. Not only that, there is extensive scarring left around the penis that causes pain during sex and prevents the man from achieving full orgasm. It often depends on the doctor. Some cut more than is necessary. Not only that , the poor little baby is awake and does not recieve anasthetic. 

Why don't you try taking a piece of your most sensitive organ and slice through it with a sharp scalpel. Just to see how the baby might feel. 

What a crock of doodoo. If circumcision reduces the sensitivity, I'm very thankful that I was circumcised (couldn't possibly handle anymore). "Pain and scarring" and "prevents the man from achieving full orgasm" !

Certainly not in my case. But like you say " It often depends on the doctor". Thank goodness, I guess mine was a real pro.

My doctor never "sliced through it", I think he just nipped off a little extra skin (I was too young to know, or care). Thanks Doc, you did a great job.