Hospital reprimanded for advertising surgery for female genital mutilation

webfact

On 10/9/2017 at 6:12 AM, holy cow cm said:

Some (one particular one) on T.V would argue that it is their right to Freedom of Religion in their own country of Thailand. What a farce! 

Which religion would that be?

It is not linked to any one faith...

And no I wouldn't, if your snide remark was aimed at me, that is

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

So perceptive. Don't flip flop like a fish out of water. 

On 10/9/2017 at 9:26 AM, alanrchase said:

Wonder how accurate the report is. Checked the hospital's website and they are a plastic surgery outfit. They do perform labiaplasty which is not considered FGM. 

That would have been my guess too. It's a bit different to shape the lips hanging to the knees than operating in a mud hut with a rusty razor. 

That said, all religions that call for slicing the family jewels should be eradicated ASAP.

4 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Either and the or is what retracts from you having quality genuine conversations. That is the problem. So of any course, I will try to be nicer towards you. Have a good night! 

Can’t back it up eh...thought not. 

43 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Can’t back it up eh...thought not. 

I'm rubber your glue, come on with this attitude. you grown very boring. Now defend the Muslim hypocrisy of genital mutilation. I don't want to hear rhetoric as you are always combative. So. Ok ISLAM. You can't defend a race as the Muslims seem to be (all flavors). And it is ingrained in them. So by your rational, let them be able to worship and with that comes the practices as stated that are added in on their practices. Even in the USA Pal! 

38 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

I'm rubber your glue, come on with this attitude. you grown very boring. Now defend the Muslim hypocrisy of genital mutilation. I don't want to hear rhetoric as you are always combative. So. Ok ISLAM. You can't defend a race as the Muslims seem to be (all flavors). And it is ingrained in them. So by your rational, let them be able to worship and with that comes the practices as stated that are added in on their practices. Even in the USA Pal! 

Finally. 

You’re wrong. 

It is not not confined to any one faith and has been condemned by Islamic, Jewish and Christian leaders.

All of whose faiths have or had in the past regional followers who engaged in this barbaric practice. 

It is not central to, nor supported by any major faith. 

However true to form you then make two more major errors by calling Islam a “race”...and me your pal. 

Neither is correct. 

Also I’m mystified by your reference to the USA. Why mention that country?

Edited by Bluespunk

4 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Finally. 

You’re wrong. 

It is not not confined to any one faith and has been condemned by Islamic, Jewish and Christian leaders.

All of whose faiths have regional followers who engage in this barbaric practice. 

It is not central to, nor supported by any major faith. 

However true to form you then make two more major errors by calling Islam a “race”...and me your pal. 

Neither is correct. 

How you think you are literate and crafty is a wonder. Keep your little man thoughts to yourself. They are irrelevant and always. ALWAYS one-sided. You are a piece of work. But not a good one. Islam is just like a race, just never classified as it. Melting pot babe. And the world is just that! And you are correct, I despise you. 

10 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

How you think you are literate and crafty is a wonder. Keep your little man thoughts to yourself. They are irrelevant and always. ALWAYS one-sided. You are a piece of work. But not a good one. Islam is just like a race, just never classified as it. Melting pot babe. And the world is just that! And you are correct, I despise you. 

Islam is a faith, not a race.

They are not the same thing.

However, you appear to be drifting off topic, care to try to get back on track?

Edited by Bluespunk

Oh, and you are wrong...the barbaric practice is widespread in some countries, that is true and it is spreading across the world according to some very credible studies. 

It is not based in one faith and has been condemned by religious leaders and scholars of the faith groups that still practice this barbarity. 

There are many people within the communities fighting against those engaging in this practice, yet some such as yourself,  would apportion blame to them as well, with your scatter gun mentality. 

It exists but there are many pushing back against it and while it is widespread in some countries, it is not the majority of the faiths worldwide who engage in it. 

So my answer is, your statement based in prejudice was wrong. 

The practice is pure evil and so is using it to push an agenda based in prejudice. 

Edited by Bluespunk