"When dad asks me if I am tired I just lie and say no" - says exhausted 12 year old caring for paralyzed father

webfact

Why has it become so quiet about this girl and her father? And all Bath that has been collected for this family. No photo evidence or movie, is this a scamming?. Then it's time and take a trip to the police and check up on this matter and check out those who have stood behind the collection.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2017 at 3:49 PM, nasa123 said:

You wife and Mr Poramat what the problem whit to give some picture on Thai visa ? This start to smell bad colinneil, (

Mr Poramet who has promised her he will forward photos updates soon.

Please be patient we are trying to get the up to date info, but as Poramet has said, his phone facebook have been inundated )

Maybe send a copy of the Bank Book to the Girl and Daddy that help. Or not it`s a big scamming and if a scamming you now what happened.

I have tried, but seeing what you and 1 or 2 other posters are saying, i will do no more.

If you and the other moaners can be bothered the facebook page and phone number are both in the OP.

Instead of whining at me get up off your as++es and check yourselves.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

One case out of thousands of similar ones here, scam or not you cannot help them all with donations. Thais like nothing better than a good sob story with jai dee folk piling in to help. This sort of neglect of the disabled and lack of social services is not the result of the country being poor, it's the result of far too much wealth being in the hands of far too few people, and they intend holding onto it, and the power it bestows.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

One case out of thousands of similar ones here, scam or not you cannot help them all with donations. Thais like nothing better than a good sob story with jai dee folk piling in to help. This sort of neglect of the disabled and lack of social services is not the result of the country being poor, it's the result of far too much wealth being in the hands of far too few people, and they intend holding onto it, and the power it bestows.

And in the meantime those without the means of support suffer,  now whether the country is poor or not or that too many have the wealth, makes bugger all difference to them, they just want a reasonable existence and enough to pay their way.

So have another couple of beers, a nice medium sirloin steak, chips and gravy and don't worry too much, life will go on. 

• Like 1

You can't read. The link is not in the OP. The OP should post updates. I'm not asking the family without an internet connection to post updates. This might be a scam.  Gofundme.com is the place to go it you want to raise money for a cause. Not some account number linked to a Thai bank account.

Edited by JulieM
  • Like 1

the 'Thai well wishers brigade ' will be praying on her with this beautiful gestures, a caretaker should be named, Paveena Foundation is the first in mind, THEN donate guy's

That link is in the Sanook article from which the OP originated.

Finally an update, thats what we wanted right ? No need to bash people !

It's important to see that more than 1 million baht goes directly to the family and not to anyone else. After all TIT.
  • Like 1

Problems like this come up often on Thai  TV,and the said  wife  where  are the local Headman, Po-Yai Bann,and Gum -Nan ,thay should be looking in to this problem ,it it part of remit , been going on for some time ,she should be at lest be geting  800 bart a month ,farther's disability allowance ,local head again should help them out.

I would say now are in the spotlight,thay might do something ,if they can get off they lazie backside . 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, kickstart said:

Problems like this come up often on Thai  TV,and the said  wife  where  are the local Headman, Po-Yai Bann,and Gum -Nan ,thay should be looking in to this problem ,it it part of remit , been going on for some time ,she should be at lest be geting  800 bart a month ,farther's disability allowance ,local head again should help them out.

I would say now are in the spotlight,thay might do something ,if they can get off they lazie backside . 

Can you just imagine, what's in it for me, not my problem, I didn't know anything about it, etc. 

What is happening to this thread? . As I commented earlier I got a good feeling from depositing a few baht to a worthwhile cause, now the negativity is flowing from certain posters. I refuse to follow this anymore, the cynics have won, I'll keep my good feelings and ignore you. Try to have a good day .

• Haha 1

On 10/22/2017 at 12:24 AM, JulieM said:

You can't read. The link is not in the OP. The OP should post updates. I'm not asking the family without an internet connection to post updates. This might be a scam.  Gofundme.com is the place to go it you want to raise money for a cause. Not some account number linked to a Thai bank account.

Gofundme does not work in Thailand (well it didn't a few months ago).

Edited by Just Weird

On 10/9/2017 at 1:04 PM, colinneil said:

Come on folks, all you moaners moaning about no alcohol sales being curtailed this month.

Why not use that money saved to help this young girl (Satang)  her nickname.

She lives in Samat Prakan, yes i have checked it out.

My wife is going to Krung Thai to deposit 500 baht to help her, who will do the same????

Although your hearts maybe in the right place, sending money will only resolve this family`s problems short term. It is a long term solution that is required. The father will probably be in need of a carer for the rest of his life and a regular cash income of a least 20000 per month to pay for it and support himself and daughter.

Sadly there is very limited or no government support for these people that I guess millions are in similar situations in Thailand, the OP is just one of many. Yet we have the so-called elite here, many corrupt pocketing millions of bahts a month and have more money than they`ll ever need. These are the people who should be dipping in their pockets to assist the less fortunate among their countrymen.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, nasa123 said:

Still Scamming and more Scamming, Scamming, so <deleted>.k kick me out.Show people this Girl and Daddy hav a better life after this "Scamming"

Seems you don't have much to occupy your time. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Artisi said:

Seems you don't have much to occupy your time. 

I hold on until I know that the money I and many people have sent has come to the girl and her sick father. If not, I'm used to and Report this as Scamming to the Police. Someone who has the frontline very much about this case on this website.

Edited by nasa123

4 hours ago, nasa123 said:

I hold on until I know that the money I and many people have sent has come to the girl and her sick father. If not, I'm used to and Report this as Scamming to the Police. Someone who has the frontline very much about this case on this website.

Well hop on your bike and head for the nearest police station and make your report instead of being all mouth, you are starting to sound a bit like the drovers dog. 

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Well hop on your bike and head for the nearest police station and make your report instead of being all mouth, you are starting to sound a bit like the drovers dog. 

Like you Artisi wof wof.

• 4 months later...