"When dad asks me if I am tired I just lie and say no" - says exhausted 12 year old caring for paralyzed father

webfact

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2017 at 2:57 PM, colinneil said:

My wife has called the number shown on here, and has received photos of where the girl is living.

In my opinion it appears 100% genuine.

Too many con job nowadays. You really need to meet this young girl face to face where she lives and talk to her . Can anyone who has time to do so do it?

The Mainland chinese shipped in hundreds of cripple and really bad cases of badly injured people(from scars on bodies you see the accidents they had before) and put them on streets in Kuala lumpur, Malaysia. I used to give them money but after I know the syndicate ill treated them and forced them to beg 7days a week I stop giving anything at all. Why feed the syndicate members? Let them know you know spread the news.

• Sad 2

On 09/10/2017 at 5:44 PM, Paul Catton said:

500THB  = NZ$ 20 and is 12 cans of beer at the local shop here. Post an account number for Overseas depositors or a bona fide medium accepting same and 2500THB is on its way.

Maybe someone could start a gofundme page foe foreign donations. I am usually deadset against them but I honestly can't think of anyone more deserving. 

• Thanks 1

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:04 PM, colinneil said:

Come on folks, all you moaners moaning about no alcohol sales being curtailed this month.

Why not use that money saved to help this young girl (Satang)  her nickname.

She lives in Samat Prakan, yes i have checked it out.

My wife is going to Krung Thai to deposit 500 baht to help her, who will do the same????

I agree. This girl needs a more fair shake in life. Dad too! I will try to help a little with donation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is what you get when there is no government intervention in the things that REALLY matter. Every Thai knows that government is there to oppress, not to help. Welfare states have lifted countries like Thailand into first-world status and I suppose that's what the elites are afraid of.

Here is an update regarding this poor girl and her paralyzed father.
Money donated is being held in the account, and is being released at the rate of 4000 baht every month.
His wife has not returned, but it is feared that if all the money raised was given to the girl ,her mother might return and take it.
So all you doughters take note, it is not a scam.

Good to know, any donations raised in Thailand to poor people must be handled in a correct way or the money could just dissappear into gambling and booze. Lets hope the wife will not return back.
  • Like 1