F1 races while in khon kaen

malct

We will be in khon Kaen at the end of October, been a F1 fan, I will be hoping to watch the USA and Mexico races live on TV, with the time difference been 12 hours I guess no bar will be open to daft o'clock in the morning, maybe 4 or 5 am, I have asked about good hotels on another thread, but anyone know of hotels in khon Kaen that have true TV that has fox sports in the room. I do have Kodi on my mobile and tablet but this only works with a good WiFi connection. I have thought about buying a ais internet package with good quality internet speeds. 

1 hour ago, malct said:

I have thought about buying a ais internet package with good quality internet speeds.

This would be an easy option.

Multiple options available.

And at 4 AM there should not be congestion :smile:

I can not help about hotels with True TV.

Any expressway in Thailand will give you all the thrills and spills of F1 without any admission fee, just watch out for the lack of spectator safety facilities!

Marvel how they squeeze through impossible gaps to overtake on either side, repeatedly change lanes without signalling, stop for no foreseeable reason, all while on the phone and eating their breakfast.

Just looked at the app, think it's the way to go, it says that the account is tied to the sim phone number, I guess I can use the app on a tablet and signed up with the mobile and log on to the player on the tablet

I stayed at the Kosa Hotel in Khon Kaen last night and they had a Fox sports channel on which I was watching the UFC. Its not True though , i think its one of the cable systems because they also had astrosport. Check which channel was showing UFC and then see if it has F1 and you could be sorted.

HL

Hi, the wife has decided that we are staying in yasothon, we arrived last night and the room has a  Z TV box  (GMM Z), I have read on Google on that Z TV shows F1 races but the posts are old and things might have changed. I have been through the channels, but I can't find fox sports that show f1 on the TV, can't anymore tell me if it's possible to get F1 on A TV now.  I can however get F1 on my tablet via Kodi but it's either a 7 inch screen or my 5 in smartphone.