Thailand to hold election in November 2018: prime minister

webfact

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, YetAnother said:

anyone believe these guys ?

I don't think he has a choice on this occasion he already announced 2019 so why the backtrack, He's had his wings clipped by you know who

5 hours ago, Ricardo said:

Not "stupid" IMO, to believe this latest announcement, just optimistic that there will be a return to democracy of some sort, once the big-event is finally out-of-the-way.

Agree Ricdardo , other forces are interfering In P mans plan to Rule Thailania, Thailania rules the waves

Edited by Dave67

10 hours ago, Happy enough said:

the vote will come. don't make him out to be the bad guy because he's not. votes are coming all in good time. i know that sets me up for general attack but it's true. patience is a virtue

You know happy as much as i think he is not a good P.M has Thailand got anything better Look at the last P.Ms all corrupt The whole system is rotten from top to bottom Where does Thailand head towards now? Put in a new P.M and for sure they will be corrupt also

On 10/11/2017 at 12:32 PM, Dave67 said:

I don't think he has a choice on this occasion he already announced 2019 so why the backtrack, He's had his wings clipped by you know who

He is already started the to make his move to get elected Dave Last night i was watching a bloody good Movie and on he came on about 8.15 talking about how he is trying to benefit the Thai People and make them live better Great speech

Just left out the minor detail on how he has benefited the generals big time but hey that is a minor detail why bring that up. Make matters worse i listened to his speech hoping my movie would come back and i lost the channel Mono 29  Last speech i listen to

47 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

He is already started the to make his move to get elected Dave Last night i was watching a bloody good Movie and on he came on about 8.15 talking about how he is trying to benefit the Thai People and make them live better Great speech

Just left out the minor detail on how he has benefited the generals big time but hey that is a minor detail why bring that up. Make matters worse i listened to his speech hoping my movie would come back and i lost the channel Mono 29  Last speech i listen to

Would seem like desperation to me. Fighting for his very survival while he still has minor control, Funny how he seems to have found some morality as he has been told his Junta will cease to exist in one year. He will have to leave the country for the massive loss of face when he is trounced in ant type of election fair or unfair. He is pleading for mercy from those he has suppressed seems like he been told don't take the piss with the new constitution.

22 minutes ago, Dave67 said:

Would seem like desperation to me. Fighting for his very survival while he still has minor control, Funny how he seems to have found some morality as he has been told his Junta will cease to exist in one year. He will have to leave the country for the massive loss of face when he is trounced in ant type of election fair or unfair. He is pleading for mercy from those he has suppressed seems like he been told don't take the piss with the new constitution.

He can‘t stand for election in a political party, the deadline has already passed for being a party member. Prayut‘s  plan will be to be invited to become the PM- an outsider can do that- no need to test his popularity in an election.

29 minutes ago, bannork said:

He can‘t stand for election in a political party, the deadline has already passed for being a party member. Prayut‘s  plan will be to be invited to become the PM- an outsider can do that- no need to test his popularity in an election.

That won't happen with the new guy in charge.It is worth subscribing To BKK for free and follow what I posted above; I've heard what is going to happen for a long time and events recently have confirmed it.The poll conducted by the new big fella about the popularity of the junta and the disposed ones, backtracking about an election in 2019 and if he is a walk in PM then why plead to the nation and tell them what he has done for them.His days are numbered  365 and counting down

2 hours ago, bannork said:

correct .....  and that is the best thing that can happen and he will stay in power.

imo.

Prayuth  has one 'picture' card still to play.  An announcement regarding the demise of a VERY senior figure, during the first half of next year, will place the country in mourning for a year and therefore, no election.

Edited by PREM-R