Thai woman social worker

Aditi Sharma

If you are a woman Thai social worker already working for the welfare of Thai women and wish to be associated with an Indo-US charitable organisation 

interested in coming to Thailand and working for the upliftment of women in suffering - whether they were in prison, in hospitals or abusive homes or any

other unfortunate situations in life, please kindly let me know. I will be happy to contact you soon. 

Thanks and God bless.

Aditi

India and the United States have been and always will the friend of the Thais. Good people who want to leave behind a happy footprint on earth are coming together to help the needy in Thailand. Therefore, if you are reading this and know of women in distress, please pass on my message to

them that there is hope. If you know of old women looking for a place to live, we are working on building homes for them too. 

This is just an update. I am looking forward to hearing from girls who are interested in being part of the community. 

14 hours ago, blackcab said:

Define "migrant".

Yeah that's a good one. But I think it is all agreed that migrant refers to those in low-skilled jobs in the fishing and construction industries. Not jobs which required a formal education. 

1 hour ago, Aditi Sharma said:

...But I think it is all agreed that migrant refers to those in low-skilled jobs in the fishing and construction industries.

There several types of migrant, as well as refugees. I think you are talking about economic migrants.

As all legal economic migrants in Thailand require work permits their numbers are a matter of record. I think you will find these people mostly come from Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar.

28 minutes ago, blackcab said:

There several types of migrant, as well as refugees. I think you are talking about economic migrants.

As all legal economic migrants in Thailand require work permits their numbers are a matter of record. I think you will find these people mostly come from Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar.

And in July I read in the news there was an exodus but the Hon Prime Minister was kind enough to give them 120 days to get their paperwork right. No, I was thinking about foreign workers from the developed world, did they have rights? And when they were given the short shrift, how did they manage to get redress. 

52 minutes ago, Aditi Sharma said:

No, I was thinking about foreign workers from the developed world, did they have rights? And when they were given the short shrift, how did they manage to get redress. 

All legal workers have the same legal rights in Thailand. There is not one law for Thai people and another law for non-Thai people.

What do you mean foreign workers from the developed world? The incident you are referring to didn't affect them at all.

On 10/14/2017 at 4:16 PM, Aditi Sharma said:

Anybody knows anything about the percentage of migrant women in the Kingdom and what do they do?  Is it possible to get the figures from the Department of Labour? Thanks!

This post down should of all come under my topic called Worker Rights. Shit! Sorry tolsti you are right! 

Archived