Pattaya police chief throws the book at the "Three Stooges"

snoop1130

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

In a small altercation like this, YES!

Maybe you have a wierd view and prefer 3-5 years? Sit down and think a bit, please.

I disagree.

While I don't expect YEARS in jail for these morons, a fine AND a few days in the slammer would be perfect. A fine, especially a big one MIGHT deter someone from acting like an idiot. But jail time would definitely make them think twice before punching it out. The problem with this country is that a lot of things are forgiven with a wai and some money. A short time in a dirty jail with other dirty people is much more effective.

That guy who punched the retiree bloody this morning. He probably thinks like you and sees it as a 'small altercation'. A few thousand baht is small price to pay to sucker punch a senior citizen. Oh Pattaya!

I throw your words back at you. Sit down and think a bit, please.

Edited by TVGerry

'... on this occasion there were no slaps on the wrist - both Nathakorn and Karanphat were fined 5,000 baht while Panuwich who did most of the damage had to cough up 10,000 baht for assault.'

Good God! Where is this adherence to the laws of common sense when serious crimes are the subject? Or when it involves those with access to money, b_____r all brains?