Prices continually rising

Number 6

21 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Yummy

I often make an Italian style soup like the one illustrated . No meat all the veggies you can name and freeze it . Lasts 3 people for two weeks . Cost about 350 baht . By the way I have also discovered the oatmeal cinnamon yoghurt mixture I paste on my balding baldy head promotes good growth , mainly at the sides but increasingly on top where Im bald as a coot .

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I often make an Italian style soup like the one illustrated . No meat all the veggies you can name and freeze it . Lasts 3 people for two weeks . Cost about 350 baht . By the way I have also discovered the oatmeal cinnamon yoghurt mixture I paste on my balding baldy head promotes good growth , mainly at the sides but increasingly on top where Im bald as a coot .
Why not shave the sides, and just be a baldy. Has to be better than dumping a tub of yogurt on your head

Thanks for your replies. What prompted me to start the thread, I was picking up eggs in Topps, well looking at them. Basically about b7 per egg. I was thinking, wait a minute, I can easily recall these being about 3.5-4b. Seriously! b7?! That's about .25us for an egg! Fine for a 4pk at 711 but that's ridiculous.

Coffee is another ridiculously overpriced common commodity. I just drink the Moconna green box espresso but even that hit a high of 119. Now it's back down.

Buying small bits of vegetables in Big C is ok. The quality is not the greatest. If we cooked more, we go to the wet market. But fruit is absolutely stupid priced. I'm seeing again in BigC Passion Fruit a packet of six for b40. We were up in Mai Horn Son a few years back. I bought 2 kilos for the same price.

I don't need foreign foods so I just wait till Topps and BigC discount the stuff and pick it up cheap. Could be olives this week, museli the next.

1 hour ago, InMyShadow said:
2 hours ago, sklmeeera said:

Why not shave the sides, and just be a baldy. Has to be better than dumping a tub of yogurt on your head

Not really . The kids here have a little song they sing at me it goes ,  rough translation ' hey you you baldy <deleted> Hey you , You head like a chicken egg , Hey you ,why you have a helicopter landing pad on your head , Hey you you baldy <deleted> hey you ." Thats a very rough translation

Not really . The kids here have a little song they sing at me it goes ,  rough translation ' hey you you baldy Hey you , You head like a chicken egg , Hey you ,why you have a helicopter landing pad on your head , Hey you you baldy hey you ." Thats a very rough translation
Bullies!