Call Yinluck Back

Aditi Sharma

I was delighted to read that a judge had recently ruled that Ms Yinluck Shinawatra was not guilty of the charges brought against her. I dont know how many women were cheered by the news. It should have brought a smile to every woman's face. I really hope that she can be persuaded to come back, fight the charges against her if need be, and bring democracy to Thailand if only for the upliftment of women. 

And you would really trust the government that made any promise of any sort 

I seriously doubt if she would have fled if there had been any chance of a fair and impartial verdict 

The handwriting was on the wall the day she was assigned a "protective" detail before even being charged

I am also afraid that the average Thai female did not identify with her in any way so she certainly did no uplift the woman of this country 

There is only one action that would have done that and we don't dare talk or even think about it  

You mad? 

ONE judge out of 9 voted 'not guilty'

So convicted guilty 8 to 1. 

Please read.

Pison Pirun, a judge in the nine-member Supreme Court panel that ruled in the case over the rice-pledging scheme against ex-PM Yingluck Shinawatra case, was the only judge to rule her not guilty on the grounds that “she lacked the intention to cause loss or seek advantage she was not entitled to”.

Archived