Error 500 Too Many Connections

tonray

I've had the same message more than a few times lately. Normally early evening Thai time.

I must congratulate thaivisa on its internet educational program. I've seen so many different error messages over the past year or so that never occur on other websites. I never knew they existed. It's increased my knowledge.

I've now given up on trying to access the forum on android using firefox from outside Thailand. The page loads about 60% then hangs.

Keep up the good work.

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I have only gotten that once and that was about 2 weeks ago.

Not sure why some people are getting it and others not.

What time of day did you get them?

Mid evening 9pm ish

almost daily occurrence

provider 3 BB

computer(laptop) new clean of viruses

all other sites home and abroad working fine

13 hours ago, poohy said:

Mid evening 9pm ish

almost daily occurrence

provider 3 BB

computer(laptop) new clean of viruses

all other sites home and abroad working fine

Happens daily at 21:19/20 Thai Time. Can set your clock by it. More accurate than the average fake Rolex.

Cheers.

50 minutes ago, swissie said:

Happens daily at 21:19/20 Thai Time. Can set your clock by it. More accurate than the average fake Rolex.

Cheers.

Update: Happens again at 01:20 (Thai Time) daily. All other websites work fine, globally. A TVF "technical problem".

Remedy:  
- "Error 500" = Hand over those 500 Bht daily in a brown enveloppe BEFORE the fact. (monthly arrangements, pre paid possible?). If not a "technical problem": Increase donations to local Temple. All will be well. Uninterrupted access to TVF  will be assured.
Cheers.

Archived