VOID Stamp On Thai Tourist Visa

45 minutes ago, kanjar007 said:

i called them and they refuse to tell reason 

Noy unusual for an embassy to do that.

45 minutes ago, kanjar007 said:

@ubonjoe if i have those all requirements showing in list i can get visa or they will still reject due to my age which is only 18 years old? i'm very confused and i have only 1 and half month left to complete my music video ): 

You should be able to get one if you meet all the requirements. I would assume since you will already be away from home that would overcome the parental consent problem.

You will the embassy in KL will be a little more helpful. You will have to do the application in person. I can assure if they accept the application there you will not get a voided visa sticker done.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Noy unusual for an embassy to do that.

You should be able to get one if you meet all the requirements. I would assume since you will already be away from home that would overcome the parental consent problem.

You will the embassy in KL will be a little more helpful. You will have to do the application in person. I can assure if they accept the application there you will not get a voided visa sticker done.

I take it that the KL folks, bless them, will ignore the VOID sticker as if it werent there. And that they will NOT accept-the-application-grant-the-visa-and void-it-HAHA:-)  Perfect!

Edited by Aditi Sharma
edit
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, kanjar007 said:

@ubonjoe sorry for asking again so in simple words that your trying to say if i meet all the requirements in Kuala Lumpur they will totally ignore my old visa with VOID stamp and they will give me new one even i'm 18 years old 

sir waiting your answer  (:

How about finding a more sophisticated agent in KL who can first help you know why you were voided in Pakistan? Then getting assurance from him or her that you will not be voided again. 

Nobody can predict your outcome with a 100% certainty.

It is for you to decide whether trying a second time is worth the risk.

So long as you provide the complete list of required documents to the Thai Consulate in MY,

you should be fine.

I think the most important documents will be your bank statement and the letter from your university.

• Like 1

Regrettably the OP has not mentioned if he has taken a chance with any document in particular so we can still assume he is submitting the complete list but I suspect what is in the documents needs to be looked at more carefully which of course only the OP can with a trained eye provided by a sophisticated agency like Cox and Kings. If his information is not a match on all the documents, for example. 

• Like 1

Just now, Aditi Sharma said:

How about finding a more sophisticated agent in KL who can first help you know why you were voided in Pakistan? Then getting assurance from him or her that you will not be voided again. 

This suggestion makes absolutely no sense - please do not spread inaccurate information.

It is almost impossible, even for an agent in Country A to request reasons for a visa rejection directly from the Thai consulate in Country A.  You can forget about an agent in Country A, obtaining information directly from a Thai consulate in country B.

Visa processing centers such as VFS are paper pushers. They consolidate and screen applications from individuals and agents and relay any feedback/additional requests from the consulate, back to the applicant .

The consulate is not obliged to provide any reasons for refusal - either to the applicant/agent or the visa application center.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, varun said:

This suggestion makes absolutely no sense - please do not spread inaccurate information.

It is almost impossible, even for an agent in Country A to request reasons for a visa rejection directly from the Thai consulate in Country A.  You can forget about an agent in Country A, obtaining information directly from a Thai consulate in country B.

Visa processing centers such as VFS are paper pushers. They consolidate and screen applications from individuals and agents and relay any feedback/additional requests from the consulate, back to the applicant .

The consulate is not obliged to provide any reasons for refusal - either to the applicant/agent or the visa application center.

I apologise, I plead not guilty to the charge of spreading inaccurate information, though:-) Just my two cents worth. 

You are absolutely right on VFS being paper pushers, though one cant discount the fact that there will be people like ubonjoe's

working for them who with some luck will lead you properly to success.  

19 minutes ago, Aditi Sharma said:

Agents cannot do the application in KL. How would an agent in Malaysia find out why it was voided when they would not tell him.

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Agents cannot do the application in KL. How would an agent in Malaysia find out why it was voided when they would not tell him.

Sir, I think the agent in Malaysia will be able to look at the documents ( which we cant - unless the OP wants to share them privately with you for your perusal) and will do a double-take when he sees a VOID sticker in his passport. And will take the thinking cap out from his drawer...I dont think they will trouble, dont you think? Peace.

2 minutes ago, Aditi Sharma said:

Sir, I think the agent in Malaysia will be able to look at the documents and will do a double-take when he sees a VOID sticker in his passport. And will take the thinking cap out from his drawer...I dont think they will trouble, dont you think? Peace.

Why pay an agent to look at the passport since he cannot do any more than that other than helping with the paperwork. 

The OP will have to do the application himself at the embassy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Why pay an agent to look at the passport since he cannot do any more than that other than helping with the paperwork. 

The OP will have to do the application himself at the embassy. 

I wont mind paying an agent who will take a closer look at the documents for me. I am all of 18 and on my own and I dont want to hear someone suggesting I went to Bali instead to do this video :-) But honestly, Joe, why do you want him to reapply for a Tourist visa when he will be working in the Kingdom??

12 minutes ago, PoorSucker said:

Contact an agent in Penang, they will tell you if they can arrange a tourist visa in Penang. 

Surprised no one else was recommending Penang.  Any reason to use KL over Penang in OP's circumstances?

And to comment on the common practice of accepting the visa application with fee in India, Pakistan, etc but then not issuing a usable visa without reason....I'm surprised there isn't more of an uproar about this.  Sounds like a scam or corruption that runs deep.   Do other [country's] consulates in those regions operate similarly?

Edited by 4evermaat
  • Like 1

Just now, 4evermaat said:

And to comment on the common practice of accepting the visa application with fee in India, Pakistan, etc but then not issuing a usable visa without reason....I'm surprised there isn't more of an uproar about this.  Sounds like a scam or corruption that runs deep.   Do other [country's] consulates in those regions operate similarly?

This is what I have been getting at. You said it! You think the VOID stickers is part of a scam, dont you? Of course there is an uproar among millions of uproars. Nothing gets done until sunset. 

• Like 1

@ubonjoe & @PoorSucker sir i request you to close this topic as its resolved already  Mr ubonjoe &  @varun already answer my question and its clear that i got voided due to i'm very young and mostly from Pakistan boys go there and overstay and start working which varun said is 100% true and thanks you mr ubonjoe to clear that i'm clean and as long i have all the requirements i can apply in KL without any problem and that stamp is just to cancel my visa as i can request that stamp either if i change my mind not to visit so coming monday i will take flight to KL and then get it done there after 15 days which seems better idea (:

and thank you all other members for giving your important time and answering 

• Thanks 1