Visa extension - Border trip

Hi all,

I did have a brief look through some of the posts so I apologise in advance for posting an age  old question I am sure!

I was looking into using Bangkok Buddy on Sunday as it seems like an easy and viable option.  I have been recently employed and am waiting for my police clearance to come back before I can transfer onto my Non B visa. So just wondering if there are any better more preferred options? I have already attended Dept for Immigration and had a month granted as well.

Thanks in advance,

The only advantage is Bangkok go tomorrow. Saves me taking a day off work. I checked out thaivisaservice and from what i can see they do not do a run til November now and my current visa expires on the 5th. But it is still an option for me as well during the week. It is also three day trip. My partner is pregnant so do not wish to be away for that long unless needed. 

Just re read it they do a three day trip and one day Ban Laem awesome!

Thanks again Steve. 

Edited by Neurotic Trader

20 minutes ago, Neurotic Trader said:

I checked out thaivisaservice and from what i can see they do not do a run til November now and my current visa expires on the 5th

That is for visa runs to Vientiane for a new visa. They make runs to Ban Laem everyday. "DAILY BORDER RUN BANGKOK to BAN LAEM/CAMBODIA".

41 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is for visa runs to Vientiane for a new visa. They make runs to Ban Laem everyday. "DAILY BORDER RUN BANGKOK to BAN LAEM/CAMBODIA".

Yes thanks Joe i did go back and take a more detailed look. I am off tomorrow. 

Really appreciate the help with the information. 

Shawn.

1 hour ago, Neurotic Trader said:

Yes thanks Joe i did go back and take a more detailed look. I am off tomorrow. 

Really appreciate the help with the information. 

Shawn.

The TVS website says the van leaves at 5am however there is also one that leaves at 4am if you want to leave and get back a little earlier